What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal ShouldJoin India

I said, the people who are working hard to bring Nepal into Indian fold, will find it tough to convince. If I am correct, even some amount of Nepalis are interested in joining us.
However its their decision.

you should know that almost all nepalis find us arrogant...
BTW those who want to read some nice nepali blog.. try this one.. (personal opinion mostly in it. but enjoyable)
Wagle Street Journal | Dinesh Wagle Online… Diary of a Nepali Journalist (in hibernation since 20/02/012)

Mate ULFA has less than 150 cadres left with them, 1/3rd over 45 and very tired, they may cause a little boom now and then but that is it, secession demand is long dead. I agree with your economic prosperity theory and might be true but why are Tibetans burning even when Chinese economy is booming?? we are watching too:blink:

India union or separation, it will be a interesting events to watch :azn: as what I can say for now. As for Tibetans, somes like to burn themself others like to enjoy Chinese booming economy, are you watching the flipped side of the dime:smokin:?

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW those who want to read some nice nepali blog.. try this one.. (personal opinion mostly in it. but enjoyable)
Wagle Street Journal | Dinesh Wagle Online… Diary of a Nepali Journalist (in hibernation since 20/02/012)

Am not sure about that. I wouldnt say, all Nepalis, by the way. Its just the maoist who hate us, even though they are sweeter to us recently. But I am not to keen even to ask them to join us.
Maintaining status quo is more than enough. As u say, they already find as arrogant. An union might spruce up terrorist groups.
Let them be Nepalis, and lets be Indians. :)

India union or separation, it will be a interesting events to watch :azn: as what I can say for now. As for Tibetans, somes like to burn themself others like to enjoy Chinese booming economy, are you watching the flipped side of the dime:smokin:?
I can only see a cctv news video about olympic torch being in himalaya or somewhere:undecided: Nepalese are very considerate and polite, aren´t they??.As for the burning monks , maybe the dragon should stop kissing them, but than what can I say?Let us see what side the coin will flip:smokin:

I have met Tibetans in India and I know their views. You're simply amazing. :D

That is because we are. Indian reaction to Nepal is to behave disgracefully as if it is our very own colony. I remember there was some angry demonstrations in Nepal a few years ago about an alleged(probably not true) comment about Hrithik Roshan saying that he doesn't like Nepalis. When the actor was asked for a reaction, he said something to the effect of how it was not true and to vouch for that, said that he had a Nepali driver & a cook :sick:. I'm sure Nepalis felt overjoyed learning that Mr. Roshan thinks that Nepalis make good servants:hitwall:(Mr. Roshan probably thought he was paying Nepalis a compliment by saying that). This is pretty much standard behaviour across the board by Indians who treat Nepalis like how Indians were themselves treated till a couple of decades ago, both in the West as well as the middle east.Probably made some people with inferiority complexes finally feel superior about bossing over someone.

I can only see a cctv news video about olympic torch being in himalaya or somewhere:undecided: Nepalese are very considerate and polite, aren´t they??.As for the burning monks , maybe the dragon should stop kissing them, but than what can I say?Let us see what side the coin will flip:smokin:

I only gave you about a tip of iceberg about the Tibet development and booming, you can google it if you want to know more. as for burning monk, the dragon kiss them as kissing Indians, no matter which side of coin with be end up to be the same :cool:.

Nepal should join the United States instead. This way the US can keep both china and India in check :lol:

you got to be kidding....India is finding difficult to hold on to its own territory why it will bother to get a more troubled nation in its union....so childish

I only gave you about a tip of iceberg about the Tibet development and booming, you can google it if you want to know more. as for burning monk, the dragon kiss them as kissing Indians, no matter which side of coin with be end up to be the same :cool:.

I have seen footage from 1959 how PLA destroying ancient Tibetan relics as if PLA was on rampage to destroy Tibetan culture.

I am not sure whoose idea is it...We are still in progress to take care of our existing people...So please do not add more population to exiting one....

I am not sure whoose idea is it...We are still in progress to take care of our existing people...So please do not add more population to exiting one....

Its not the people, its the economic output. Adding 30 million Nepali with a measly 600$ to India's $1400 will adversely effect the Indian economy. If nepali output reached say even 90% of india's value, then it could be considered. right now its not half, barely touching 42%

This guy is nepali and these is what is think about us .
YAJENDRA ADHIKARI

You have asked the question that why should Nepal and Nepalese be so much anti-India or anti-Indian? You have compared India with China, and mainly focused on religious, cultural and social ties with India. And the open-border system as well. Let me put some of my words regarding it. Nepal borders with UP and Bihar in the south which are the most under developed states in India. UP is the most populous state as well. They have so high population that these states alone cannot fed their people, so Up is one of the most emigrated state of India. This has even spread hatred among other people in India against them. Remember, Anti North Indians Movement in Mumbai. That population has migrated to Nepal, mostly to the bordering districts. Now they form such a major portion that they are now decisive force in Terai Politics. Just some days ago, Upendra Yadav admitted there are 33 million voters in Madhesh without Nepalese Citizenship Certificate, and it doesnt require any brilliancy to know that most of them are Indians. Many of the Indians have already received Citizenship Certificates. The Nepalese households at the bordering areas are often looted by Indian goons, many of them nurtured by Indian Politicians. Border issue with India has already become one evergreen wound in our hearts. Thus, the open border has provided us many pains with negligible gains. If you have ever in India, then you will be able to find what Indians actually think about Nepalese and Nepal. They are openly proclaiming that Nepal is their 30th state. They have used their high economic capability to make their currency the legal tender in Nepal. No other country in the world has used such an influence to that extent. These influences have severely affected our country’s sovereignty. Even the Indian Customs Act defines export as “Purchases from Outside India but does not include purchases from Nepal and Bhutan”. Foreign Exchange Regulation Act and foreign Exchange Management Act contains it in every clauses and every provisions that foreign country and foreign currency does not mean Nepal and Nepalese Currency. This seems as a deliberate act to disown a free and Sovereign Nepal, at least to me, if not you. You have claimed India to be the best friend of Nepal, but you may have forgot the fact that Nepal as a Peace Zone was proposed in 2032 BS, and India till the date has not given its nod for it, despite getting acceptances from over a hundred other countries, and many of them are so far and remote (in distance and relationship) that even you may not have heard their names. India is claiming that Gautam Buddha was born in India, some of the school syllabus in India include this fact. Many of the places in India are named Siddartha Nagar, Gautam Buddha Nagar etc. And they have even created replica of Lumbini in UP to deceive the international community. There are so much other facts that I can put here. But due to time constraint I am not able to put here. But I think I have given you sufficient reasons for the question you asked. I am not talking here about the relationship of India with rest of the world, and comparing here with China. I have not touched your views on Indian Values being increasingly respected in European Countries, but I just think what on the earth made you to believe this???

Back
Top Bottom