What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal ShouldJoin India

You can imagine most educated and young people of nepal hates us so they are the future of nepal.the nepali in india depend on us for their livelihood naturally they will support us .

Forget Nepalese, there a few haters who call themselves Indians but deep down hate us. These are the people who plant bombs in crowded market places - coward rats.

nepal will never choose chaina,,, thats my opinion,,, they r already troubled with mao backed by chaina,,,

even bangladesh have choice it can join pak once again and get kicked by pak once again lol sry for off topic

It is alright because you are the best example of there is no substitute of jackass. Even India has the choice to ask the same question to Pakistan only to be kicked in the crotch so hard that your balls certainly going to replace your eyes. And just for your knowledge its spelled china not chaina.

You are right we cannot satisfy everybody there are lots of people hates us very deep inside their heart.
what ever happen in hyderabad is a cowardly act and who ever did it and got support should be hang in public there should be no mercy for killing innocent people.

Forget Nepalese, there a few haters who call themselves Indians but deep down hate us. These are the people who plant bombs in crowded market places - coward rats.

You are right we cannot satisfy everybody there are lots of people hates us very deep inside their heart.
what ever happen in hyderabad is a cowardly act and who ever did it and got support should be hang in public there should be no mercy for killing innocent people.

Who gives a F about the haters satisfaction - they can go and f themselves off from India for all we care - do you understand where I am going with this? As for the retards who did the bombing is Hyderabad - I am pretty sure those cowards would have fled and hid among their well wishers and their colonies who are as much terrorists as them.

i talk with lots of Nepali highly qualified and they come from city and higher middle class .they all share the same feeling and i don't think we need Nepal and the best thing is to leave them alone let them choose what is best for them .
our arm forces are enough to counter any external thread.

Mostly Maoist who are funded by China to give China strategic depth in Nepal. I too know lots of Nepalese.

Who gives a F about the haters satisfaction - they can go and f themselves off from India for all we care - do you understand where I am going with this? As for the retards who did the bombing is Hyderabad - I am pretty sure those cowards would have fled and hid among their well wishers and their colonies who are as much terrorists as them.

Its very easy to target civilian (soft target) and when we have sleeper cell who get activate from their master any time they want to harm us.
The problem is us our politian dont have balls to take this to next level by hurting or finding real kingpin .killing foot soldier is not going to hurt our enemy but it will creat more foot soldier for them

Its very easy to target civilian (soft target) and when we have sleeper cell who get activate from their master any time they want to harm us.
The problem is us our politian dont have balls to take this to next level by hurting or finding real kingpin .killing foot soldier is not going to hurt our enemy but it will creat more foot soldier for them

The time is right to bring in POTA and a bunch of anti terrorism laws and give sweeping powers to the intelligence and policing agencies and clean the scum out of Indian society. but the sickular congi's and their minority vote bank politics is the root cause for stopping it and is responsible for this mess.

We all know how our police Misuse TADA i dont think we need POTA or TADA we have enough law to convict the terrorist .No matter congress or BJP they both are same sh** both follow the same rule divide and rule .

The time is right to bring in POTA and a bunch of anti terrorism laws and give sweeping powers to the intelligence and policing agencies and clean the scum out of Indian society. but the sickular congi's and their minority vote bank politics is the root cause for stopping it and is responsible for this mess.

We all know how our police Misuse TADA i dont think we need POTA or TADA we have enough law to convict the terrorist .No matter congress or BJP they both are same sh** both follow the same rule divide and rule .

We shouldn't care about some misuse until it's for the greater good of eradicating these terrorists or wannabe terrorists, as the saying goes...
gehu ke saath gun bhi pista hai.

What ever is the case we should not target any innocent and we should not spare the culprit .when a innocent is targeted their family and their friends and their community also feels that they are the target so by doing this we are making them available to the enemy to used them by emotional brain washing.

The best thing is to recruit more human intelligent officer and use more cctv camera and when ever CBI or RAw forward some links or information and state don't take it seriously then we should punish the state for failing to protect their people.

in case of hyderabad when they got the information why they didnot took any step to prevent it in the first place are our police and CID above law dont you think should be punish for their negligence
We shouldn't care about some misuse until it's for the greater good of eradicating these terrorists or wannabe terrorists, as the saying goes...
gehu ke saath gun bhi pista hai.

Good for you guys. I don't understand why my fellow countrymen are getting upset. It's never actually going to happen and if it does who cares. Our relations with Nepal are almost non existent.

Sorry didn't quite catch that, so your minister of which ministry?

Can you frame a question properly or are you also mentally challenged to not understand what is written aprt from being 16 yr old. You don't need to be minister to understand things of common sense. If (and I don't think that will happen) Nepal expresses a desire to join India a referendum will take place in Nepal where Nepalese citizens will vote to join or not. Read up on Sikkim's accession to India and what process was followed Or if you another Indophobic which this forum seems to attract in droves read up on how Puerto Rico is trying to join the US as 51st state.

If you reply to this with another mentally challenged question then don't expect a response.

Back
Top Bottom