What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal ShouldJoin India

GB was part of J and K . So it comes along in the kashmir dispute just as ladakh and jammu are also included.
Nepal should join India... Gilgit Baltistan is integral part of India... damn.. what is going on? What is next Pakistan joining India? :angry:

and what made u think we want to join ur Dravidian land!!?

are you saying taht all of india is dravidian land ? actually the whole subcontinent is dravidian land. most of us are invaders who pushed them to souther tip.

jinxed girl,abhi toh photo dikhao.

hum bahuth dino se pooch rahe hain,ik dafa dikhao toh hum raat ko khaab dekhenge ki kaash hum bhi tumhari tarahn khoobsurat hote?

and what made u think we want to join ur Dravidian land!!?

dravidian lands hold more wealth, better infra and greater tech than you guys can ever achieve in the next 50 years. some dravidian lands also have HDI indicators close to developed countries. so yeah i think you have every reason to join dravidian lands

Nepal is not a SIKKIM which India has digest ..or not a BHUTAN which is RUN by Indian authority...it is Nepal ..brave Gorkhas Country.... don't see day dream...

Why will Nepal join India. Nobody is joining anyone. India has a lot of things to fix within itself. So we can't afford to make someone join us and increase our problems.
The people who say all these are day dreamers and good for nothing. They don't have the potential to do something for the growth and betterment of current India but will always chant if Nepal join India, Bhutan join India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Myanmar and the Whole world joins India and the whole world becomes India.

Disgusted of this joining India things.:angry:

I think it is time for India to get close to Nepal , Joint patrol will repel Chinese :cheers:

what is it with you guys ? d0nt you have enough land and troubles and now you want nepal to join in with you

I think it is time for India to get close to Nepal , Joint patrol will repel Chinese :cheers:

i dont see 1 coment of indians that is not anti pakistan or anti china or even anti Bangladesh

We have to set a criteria for states to join Indian union otherwise we may end up taking up additional burden.

Makes sense - Nepal minus the Maoists, Maldives minus the Islamists and Bhutan are the closest - even BD minus the Jamaati's.

Back
Top Bottom