What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal ShouldJoin India

Still believing in Julian Assange after what he did to your Govt. :lol:

Nepal is a Hindu country why not apply the principle of UMMAH here ??

We do have lot of poor also we have resources and economy which is progressing fast. It is countries like Srilanka which are limited in growth and Economy that have constraints no India.

Wrong assertion If Nepal wishes to Join India they are more than welcome to Join India in a conditional agreement. Otherwise India wants to Patrol Nepal and China border to ward of Greedy Chinese.

and now you are wrong you should not put your nose in nepals matters

and now you are wrong you should not put your nose in nepals matters

Nepalese citizens are allowed to Join Indian Army and there are lot of people of their decent in IA. A joint Patrol of Nepal-Chinese Border is correct way to counter greedy Chinese.

Nepalese citizens are allowed to Join Indian Army and there are lot of people of their decent in IA. A joint Patrol of Nepal-Chinese Border is correct way to counter greedy Chinese.

greedy is india these are just ways

greedy is india these are just ways

Logic fail mate :cheers:

Greedy is the one who tries to claim others land and do some failed adventures like China, India on the other hand respecting Nepal sovereignty and only want joint patrolling from Chinese.

By the way Chinese are also claiming Bhutan Lands.

Chennai Centre for China Studies » Bhutan’s Northern Border:China’s Bullying and Teasing Tactics

Bhutan’s Northern Border:China’s Bullying and Teasing Tactics

Nepalese are not against India and more number of Nepalese are working in India than any other nationalities.

False allegations with out proofs.

Nice try, lets say Nepal and India became Hindustan (Bharat and India also applies to this great land as in constitution).

:lol: Indian day dreaming to delcare Nepal a Hindu state when your saffronies are caught between sickularism and being hindus

One reason was enough. Both have hindu majority nation. :rolleyes:

:lol: Indian day dreaming to delcare Nepal a Hindu state when your saffronies are caught between sickularism and being hindus

Dude Nepal is the only Hindu country in this globe.

I am a secular and I have no confusion about religion :cheers:

Practicing your faith and showing tolerance and respect to others religion and beliefs is secularism, Secularism also forbids religion in matters belonging to state or country.

Dude Nepal is the only Hindu country in this globe.

I am a secular and I have no confusion about religion :cheers:

Practicing your faith and showing tolerance and respect to others religion and beliefs is secularism, Secularism also forbids religion in matters belonging to state or country.

Nepal is Hindu majority country indeed. far more than India has.

The point here is that while the Indians beat secularism drum but at the same time Indians are funding unrest and supporting unrest in Nepal by supporting the extremists there to declare Nepal a Hindu country officially.

One reason was enough. Both have hindu majority nation. :rolleyes:

NO its not enough. rather an egg on Indian face since indians themself failed to hold hindu status on papers while they demand Nepal to declare itself a hindu state on papers which Nepal had rejected.

Nepal is Hindu majority country indeed. far more than India has.

The point here is that while the Indians beat secularism drum but at the same time Indians are funding unrest and supporting unrest in Nepal by supporting the extremists there to declare Nepal a Hindu country officially.

India do not have to meddle in Nepal, Nepal and India do have good relations and with time they will become even closer. We do not need a passport to enter Nepal and vice versa.

Why should India has to fund Nepalese to make it a Hindu state when already 81% of them are Hindus and favorable to India.

India do not have to meddle in Nepal, Nepal and India do have good relations and with time they will become even closer. We do not need a passport to enter Nepal and vice versa.

Why should India has to fund Nepalese to make it a Hindu state when already 81% of them are Hindus and favorable to India.

Ask BJP why they demanded it

BJP leader calls for Hindu state again in Nepal

BJP leader calls for Hindu state again in Nepal

NO its not enough. rather an egg on Indian face since indians themself failed to hold hindu status on papers while they demand Nepal to declare itself a hindu state on papers which Nepal had rejected.

Would you mind stopping shooting from your back ???

Where did you read all this BS stuff ??Provide any credible link or just STFU.

And mind it
BJP doesn't equate to GOI.

"Despite having one of the largest GDPs in the world, India is also home to more poor than all Sub Saharan African countries combined. Poverty in India is so extreme in some cases that people are forced to sell their children for a few kilograms of rice and wheat. A report in Hindustan Times a few months ago showed pictures of children in Uttar Pradesh eating dirt. A 2010 report by Arjun Sengupta suggested approximately 70% Indians were living on less than US $1.5 a day."

---

Indians have to think twice who likes to join such a country? A lot of Indian members are overestimated about their country and full of day dreamers!

Skyline - I know given a chance you would want to take a potshot at India but understand the basic facts.

Arjun Sengupta though an economist is not the authoritative source on the poverty levels - He used flawed data between 1995 and 2005 to come up with his theory. I would rely on World bank Data - Here it is - It is 32.7% living below $1.25 in India as per 2010 statistics and on target to a single digit poverty levels by 2021 while Africa has 45% poverty levels - Not something to be proud of but not something to be feeling pessimistic either.

Inspite of it, India employs 5 million out of 30 million Nepalese.

Would you mind stopping shooting from your back ???

Where did you read all this BS stuff ??Provide any credible link or just STFU.

And mind it
BJP doesn't equate to GOI.

oh hi welcome again.

by the way you should stop reading using your back.

where did i say Indian Govt.

by the way read i posted BJP statement. by the way Indians are predicting BJP govt in future

oh hi welcome again.

by the way you should stop reading using your back.

where did i say Indian Govt.

by the way read i posted BJP statement. by the way Indians are predicting BJP govt in future

That's the point retards like you just won't get , India doesn't equates to BJP it equates with GOI.

One piece of advice for you kiddo, Don't bask in future , learn to live in present.

Back
Top Bottom