What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal ShouldJoin India

I think its insulting to think that we need them to defend us, no matter how great they are in mountain warfare. We are nearly 1 billion..

Trust me, i grew up among Gorkhas. I know what i'm talking about. There is indeed something called 'warrior race'.

Trust me, i grew up among Gorkhas. I know what i'm talking about. There is indeed something called 'warrior race'.

i dont want to go into race.. even if it is true.. is it not insulting for 1 billion Indian to ask gorkhas to protect them? What the worse can happen if non warriers fight? more of them will die?

nepal will never choose chaina,,, thats my opinion,,, they r already troubled with mao backed by chaina,,,

even bangladesh have choice it can join pak once again and get kicked by pak once again lol sry for off topic
india also can join Russia and lose their identity, is not it great idea ? :omghaha:

welcome to pdf, i have eye on you :devil:

i dont want to go into race.. even if it is true.. is it not insulting for 1 billion Indian to ask gorkhas to protect them? What the worse can happen if non warriers fight? more of them will die?

If you look at Nepal economy, it more interlinked with India. Even the hotels in Kathmandu is owned by Indians, so is major business houses. Even Indian currency is used throughout their nation. I'm not talking about Gurkhas for protection of Indians, we'll never fall short of them for the obvious reasons.

If you look at Nepal economy, it more interlinked with India. Even the hotels in Kathmandu is owned by Indians, so is major business houses. Even Indian currency is used throughout their nation. I'm not talking about Gurkhas for protection of Indians, we'll never fall short of them for the obvious reasons.
well then.. the idea that nepal being part of India so that we will have more gorkhas... does sound pathetic right.. no self respecting indian would think that way..

But BD itself is going to join India in the future.

Yes, we are going to first retrieve Nawab Sirajuddawla's kingdom, and then the empire of Sher Shah Suri. That would bring peace and prosperity to SA. Hindus being unaccustomed to rule have made a mess of the subcontinent.

I have no doubt that sooner or later NEPAL (not India) will be thinking on these lines.

A nation is formed so that it's citizens can live a HAPPY, PEACEFUL and PROSPEROUS life, but currently as the things are going in Nepal, none of these purposes are being fulfilled.

India is the largest country of the region & contributes 2/3rd to the economy of SA.

Political Stability & success of Indian Democracy along with it's maturity in the past 65 years are the PLUS points Nepal can seriously look upto.

As it is, Nepal's Politics is in complete mess as the CA is unable to give a new Constitution to the people of Nepal.

On the economic front, Nepal is no better either, as it's GDP (nominal) is just $18 billion with per capita income of $625. Compared this to HUGE Indian economy of around $ 2 trillion & PCI nearly double that of Nepal, add to that India is currently (& will remain so in the near future) the second fastest growing economy.

So, India can offer Nepal both Political & Economic Stability it desperately needs.

Ofcourse, India can't (& should not) force Nepal to join Union of India, but i am of the opinion that in the near future, people of Nepal will be themselves thinking on these lines.

BTW, question of Nepal joining the Indian Union is not new:

Nepal had offered to join Indian Union in 1947: Sudershan - Oneindia News

2. Nepal also has another option (china)
3. at the end of the day it is their choice :D

Agreed, that it's there CHOICE at the end of the day, no one is forcing them.

BUT, if time comes of choosing b/w India & China, the most obvious choice will be India b'coz of following reasons:

1. Cultural & Religious ties b/w the two countries.
2. Democratic set-up in both.
3. Himalayas in the North making better connection to China very difficult.
4. Language & Historical relations also counts.

BTW, will mighty BD think on the same lines as Nepal in the near future?? :D

I think sooner or later they will think about it.

India is gonna be a major economic power in the future.

With world's 3rd largest army and economy.this union will be beneficial for nepal.

3 of my friends in my engineering colleg are from Nepal
They say that an average nepali likes india.
All his brothers have completed their education in india.

Also gorkhas are a force to reckon with.

BUT, if time comes of choosing b/w India & China, the most obvious choice will be India b'coz of following reasons:

1. Cultural & Religious ties b/w the two countries.
2. Democratic set-up in both.
3. Himalayas in the North making better connection to China very difficult.
4. Language & Historical relations also counts.

BTW, will mighty BD think on the same lines as Nepal in the near future?? :D

1. you remember thread about 'Indian media crying over port that given to china by Pakistan' ? there is a video , check that out what experts saying about what Nepali people and Bhuthan people thinks about India.
2. you guys keep fighting on earth. We have many things to do in other solar systems. Some Aliens asking for help from us, we are busy there :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom