What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal ShouldJoin India

Hegemonic ambitions of Soviet India - Nothing else!

The same reason why thousands flock to Indian Army recruitment camps in Nepal. So intense their hate is. :D

Every heard of destroying the enemy from within? Infiltration?

Hegemonic ambitions of Soviet India - Nothing else!

Every heard of destroying the enemy from within? Infiltration?

If Indians had been joining Nepalese army then that can considered as a form of infiltration.I think that is not the case here.

No, status quo is good enough right.Nepal will just be another burden for us to carry.Article mentions 10 things we can give to Nepal, but what can Nepal give us?For now, the cons easily outwiegh the pros IMO.Lets look at the situation again after 10 years or so.Right now, India's answer should be a polite No.

And btw, India is building that Arun Hydro electric project mentioned in the article .Infact my dad's friend is the GM of that project.

It should be decision of Nepalese people and we can help them decide by extending more help and support in economic development of the country. Also, we can offer military protection to them via a pact ( or is it already there).

Nepal and India border is like US-Canada border, may be lesser strict. We can extend border protection as many terrorists enter India via Indo-Nepal border.

Not need for adding them into our territory. We should just have Nepal and Bhutan like European Union. We are focusing on Afghanistan, we should also focus more on these two countries too.

No, status quo is good enough right.Nepal will just be another burden for us to carry.Article mentions 10 things we can give to Nepal, but what can Nepal give us?For now, the cons easily outwiegh the pros IMO.Lets look at the situation again after 10 years or so.Right now, India's answer should be a polite No.

And btw, India is building that Arun Hydro electric project mentioned in the article .Infact my dad's friend is the GM of that project.

We will have to guard longer India-China causing more burden for us. Not a good idea, the present mechanism is good.

It make sense for India and Nepal to be one country. Same language, same religion, same culture. Though, I am not sure of Bhutan, and certainly no for BD.

I will give 2 things Nepal can give us.

1) Brave Soldiers.

2) Nepal Chicks are hot. :D

It make sense for India and Nepal to be one country. Same language, same religion, same culture. Though, I am not sure of Bhutan, and certainly no for BD.

Bhutan is a very closed society.

Back
Top Bottom