What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal ShouldJoin India

I think we shouldn't annex Nepal as it serve as a Buffer state with China.though it would decrease our pressure of security forces from Chicken's neck,but our neighbours would suspect our intentions just like past.it should remain a buffer state,but with a tilted foreign policy towards India.. ;)

I think we shouldn't annex Nepal as it serve as a Buffer state with China.though it would decrease our pressure of security forces from Chicken's neck,but our neighbours would suspect our intentions just like past.it should remain a buffer state,but with a tilted foreign policy towards India.. ;)

Lol, you're a funny man.

Nepalis will take offence if they read this crap. They already hate us anyways.

I don't think they hate Indians because of some ideological difference. The Nepalese are conditioned to blame India for their ills by their politicians, who just cover up their failures by blaming everything on India. This is similar to TN or Bihar blaming Delhi for their ills.

Bhutan is a very closed society.

Yes, I though so.

I don't think they hate Indians because of some ideological difference. The Nepalese are conditioned to blame India for their ills by their politicians, who just cover up their failures by blaming everything on India. This is similar to TN or Bihar blaming Delhi for their ills.

whatever may be the reason.. they hate us inspite of everything we claim to have common with them. This talk of making it part of India is part of that narrative which makes them hate us.
And no, new delhi is not that innocent, we do bully nepal/bhutan/maldives/bangladesh.

whatever may be the reason.. they hate us inspite of everything we claim to have common with them. This talk of making it part of India is part of that narrative which makes them hate us.
And no, new delhi is not that innocent, we do bully nepal/bhutan/maldives/bangladesh.
We are talking about
countries not Sholay type band of four boys,dying for each other.

Its tough to convince Nepal to join India, which should not be encouraged. The author talked about the political , economical and military advantage of such Union, but he fails to realise about Patriotism of Nepalis.

They have always been an fiercely an independent nation. And these independent mindsets and patriotism are hard to quell. So it wont exactly work out.

PS India could have integrated them, when they requested in 1950, but without formal request from Nepalis now, we shouldnt even think about it

Its tough to convince Nepal to join India, which should not be encouraged. The author talked about the political , economical and military advantage of such Union, but he fails to realise about Patriotism of Nepalis.

They have always been an fiercely an independent nation. And these independent mindsets and patriotism are hard to quell. So it wont exactly work out.

PS India could have integrated them, when they requested in 1950, but without formal request from Nepalis now, we shouldnt even think about it

why should we convince them, what do we get from it... ?

why should we convince them, what do we get from it... ?

Offlate China is increasing its presence in South Asia to deny the space for China, India should get Nepal and Bhutan into some kind of agreement.
Like common Foreign policy and defense.

source please. else move your arse out of the thread.... too many clowns coming these days...

i have video in my pc, your country's expert people saying this , wish i could upload this in here.

Back
Top Bottom