What's new

Ten Pakistani students returned from China

I fear virus will spread if Pakistani continues to come from Wuhan. We should hold them there for 2 weeks. This is in the interest of Pakistan.

i thought wuhan was under lockdown ? how did they leave?

they came without government involvement so why are you blaming the government ?

if they are at home then quarantine there home.
bhai sabh! one cant doesnt walk into country without govt approval!

I will hold this government responsible if something goes wrong.. because there's no way these students do not have any connections.

bhai sabh! one cant doesnt walk into country without govt approval!
well I guess, media has new ammo after it kept barking that students are stranded how barbaric. Now the students are home how barberic.

quom deserves it. what is wrong with the quom?

I'll bet top money they are dual nationals with networks!
can they be quarantined now?

can they be quarantined now?
Yes but you would also need to survey anyone they have come into contact with.
NIN Update 7.png

well I guess, media has new ammo after it kept barking that students are stranded how barbaric. Now the students are home how barberic.

quom deserves it. what is wrong with the quom?
media in Pakistan is like cheap whore wiling to sit on d**k for the right money!

apparently the students have been screened in China!

why is this retard a student? so if the virus comes to Pakistan then it is ok? I now see why quom will never move forward. f#cking hell. it appears they are not from wuhan.

Anything these kids say, take it with a grain of salt! This is just another example of the privileged of the powerful and rich.

I am sure they have some connections somewhere.
Who cares about a virus or how many people are stranded.
If you have a connection within the government or embassies or army, you are gonna be fine.
Exactly right. These selfish bstards have compromised national security but I'm sure their mothers will not be bothered about that.

What nonsense, the Quran teaching us about preparedness and caution, prayer is vital to our belief but so is application of commonsense. In the Battle of Khandaq people prayed for Allah (SWT) assistance, but also built trenches!

No, only thermal scan, not the required 14 days screening as stated by the WHO and NIH.

View attachment 602911
View attachment 602912

Wow imagine if they infect their families.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom