What's new

Ten Pakistani students returned from China

Just to update everyone, rightly or wrongly there are moves underway to draw up plans to repatriate the Pakistani students. (await official statement later).

EPxDY4WWoAEau1X.jpg

EPxCItyX4AEAWBt.jpg

Meanwhile in Islamabad:

Flight CZ6007 brought 69 passengers including 57 Pakistanis and 12 Chinese:
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/cz6007#23bd0925

EP0sI5mXUAAv2ra (1).jpg

Health team from GOP NIH and Chinese Ambassador were present to greet passengers, where they were interviewed and screened. I strongly believe this was a test flight for further repatriations:

flights.png

Why you think only Pakistanis can carry virus and not Chinese, Indians, Americans, British etc. who are free to travel to Pakistan ?
Even if we believe for a sec. that only Pakistanis can carry virus, than why embassy staff was evacuated?
Now since PIA is resuming flights, who will be the passengers?

They are not from Wuhan or its suburbs..
And they are being screened before being boarded.

the Prophet of Allah said if you hear of the plague and you are caught in it dont leave and if you are outside dont enter

and this is how the Great companion Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah RA passed away in a plague in Jordan 1400 years ago even although the 2nd Caliph and leader of the believers Umar Bin Khattab RA sent him a letter asking him to return

Abu Ubaidah wrote back saying even although you are the Caliph the words of Allahs Prophet comes before you

he stayed he died and he was one of the 10 promised Jannah

we have our religion but Allah also gave us intelligence please use it that was a very retarded comment
I think I have explained the Hadith as per Scholars of Islam -- I don't want to go in arguments

Why you think only Pakistanis can carry virus and not Chinese, Indians, Americans, British etc. who are free to travel to Pakistan ?
Even if we believe for a sec. that only Pakistanis can carry virus, than why embassy staff was evacuated?
Now since PIA is resuming flights, who will be the passengers?

40 students returned unnoticed.i can't believe this.this could become a deadly situation for pakistani population.

oh my God! finally this deadly virus is now in our country.just think about people dying on roads in lahore.i urge every citizen to avoid lahore.it could be like doomsday or something.it can become a zombie thriller within few days.these people don't understand the situation.it's so shameful that these students showed selfish behavior.now these viruses in the form of human beings should be quarantined.we need vaccination.we need complete isolation of these 40 students.catch them and deport them to antarcatica.they deserve punishment.

Last edited:
These students will start Coronavirus epidemic in Pakistan. Who allowed them entry into Pakistan ? We do not have the medical facilities for Coronavirus epidemic in Pakistan. These cowards are running to Pakistan and will infect their family, friends and neighbors.

These students will start Coronavirus epidemic in Pakistan. Who allowed them entry into Pakistan ? We do not have the medical facilities for Coronavirus epidemic in Pakistan. These cowards are running to Pakistan and will infect their family, friends and neighbors.

What's your opinion thousands returning from Iran?

Authorities have no clue what they are dealing it

Couldn't agree more!

In the United Arab Emirates, the number of Corona virus-infected patients has increased to five:

https://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/02-Feb-2020/1115240

Any update on that?

Wow imagine if they infect their families.

Now imagine if thousands of travelers from Iran infecting their families, friends, children, passer by.

Agreed.

Would teach them a lesson for facilitating such treason against the nation.

Don't you think you are suggesting bit too much? After all, they are our potential source of earning forex!

It's been so many days, I would like to know what precautionary arrangements govt has taken so far ------ like they have planned to build some facility where the people coming from china could be taken for screening+ whatever necessary medical treatment ---

Govt. is inept as ever. Let's see if Pakistan survive the 5 year rule of Imran Khan and ministers and advisers.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom