What's new

Ten Pakistani students returned from China

this thread is perfect example of our 2face media . first they crying to bring back now they crying hukuat ka poll khul gya . this stupid media will do same like lal masjid case first blame gov not to take action and when gov take action they will change side and bark gov for taking action .
this is how media works. every thing is for sale in this country unfortunately. they are making many programs regarding accepting israel as a sovereign country and if pakistan makes that mistake the same hypocrites will be talking against the move by the government. media is the most powerful weapon in the fifth generation warfare.

I will hold this government responsible if something goes wrong.. because there's no way these students do not have any connections.
the citizens should also share some responsibility. if someone wishes to jump off the roof the government cant do much.

I am noticing that for the last few days pdfians have started quoting Hadith and started talking about Sharia --- LoL

Turkey evacuated not only it's own citizens, but also citizens of other countries and our shameless govt is refusing Pakistanis to bring back.

After necessary screening or whatever the procedure is, all those who want to come back, the stupid govt must evacuate them. --- China is not just wuhan, it's very big, I am hearing reports that Pakistanis are stranded in other areas as well.

Yes this is how it should be handled ---- I didn't talked non sense, our Govt refusing to bring back Pakistanis is non sense.
bhae if you dont know what is the meaning of incubation period of a disease then better stay out of it. the virus enters a person's body and before he/she develops symptoms the patient can become a source of infection for others. so apparently healthy person is the source of transmisibility of a particular disease. if you think turkish government is more sensible the gudlines given in the hadith then its your choice. two days back there was newson bbc of coronovirus detected in whole of china.so its not just wuhan. and you know how rich we are and what is the standard of living in pakistan and what are the capapbilities of our health sector? if this virus enters in pakistan Godforbid then it will spread faster then wild fires.

this . media is the most powerful
bhae if you dont know what is the meaning of incubation period of a disease then better stay out of it. the virus enters a person's body and before he/she develops symptoms the patient can become a source of infection for others. so apparently healthy person is the source of transmisibility of a particular disease. if you think turkish government is more sensible the gudlines given in the hadith then its your choice. two days back there was newson bbc of coronovirus detected in whole of china.so its not just wuhan. and you know how rich we are and what is the standard of living in pakistan and what are the capapbilities of our health sector? if this virus enters in pakistan Godforbid then it will spread faster then wild fires.
Dr sahab, hum toa jahil log hain, Aap sey muqabla nahi kar saktay ---- have you read the Hadith? (I have posted in one of my above post) ------ The Hadith also says don't go to areas inflicted by plague, so where was our Govt., why didn't they banned flights to China, why travel advisory wasn't issue --- tub Hadith yaad Nahi thi, Ab yaad Aa gai hai?

Dr sahab, hum toa jahil log hain, Aap sey muqabla nahi kar saktay ---- have you read the Hadith? (I have posted in one of my above post) ------ The Hadith also says don't go to areas inflicted by plague, so where was our Govt., why didn't they banned flights to China, why travel advisory wasn't issue --- tub Hadith yaad Nahi thi, Ab yaad Aa gai hai?

You were right when you called yourself jahil. The Hadith clearly says don't go to place infected by a disease and in line with that government stopped flights to and from China. Please improve your level before trying to act smart.

i am not in the government. so you should ask the government. if they have done one good thing we shuld appreciate and if they have done a mistake one can point it out. you are saying that as they have made one mistake they should also make another mistake. it is just like if i have not offered my fajr prayer i should also skip all other prayers. doing one thing wrong doesnt give a license of doing every thing wrong.

Authorities have no clue what they are dealing it

• Unfortunately, our lack of education and preparedness to deal with biological /viral crisis is fully exposed
  • This together with Jihalat of public in understanding the matter is recipe for disaster

Our TV channels are busy with Nawaz Sharif stories and Bilawal's shararateen and this will be our undoing

The world is reacting with complete travel control and our government is , oh you are coming from indirect flights no problem you are good to go

Last edited:
typicall mindset of pakistan
if some one does wrong there defence is we should do it to because "falana" does it.

this mindset is universal
politicians says " corruption per hamara be haq hey"
the chaprasee i saw says " bhai chia pani humein be dein"
the taxi driver going on red light says "sub log choree kartein aur hamein red light par pakar deya"
the haji sahab steeling electricity says " mein fajar key namaz keyla gharam pani kahan sy lawoon"

note:
the above quotes are all real

Authorities have no clue what they are dealing it

• Unfortunately, our lack of education and preparedness to deal with biological /viral crisis is fully exposed
  • This together with Jihalat of public in understanding the matter is recipe for disaster
i dont know how to define jihalat..as issue is mainly seen with educated people

Pakistani Screening
pakistan%20cornovirus2.jpg

General hospital picture
Nobat-Saleem_16d641fcbcd_large.jpg

World Screening

d34d73a8-45af-11ea-9fd9-ecfbb38a9743_image_hires_194847.jpg

S__168337498-1-696x522.jpg

Chinese Hospital
china-health-wuhan-coronavirus-hospital.jpg

5e34d23d5bc79c32fd24fdd4

Last edited:
You can die of various reasons, including ARDS resulting in respiratory failure. And Pneumonia as a result of NCorona also results in edema.
Trust me you Indians know nothing about Corona so far and you will get your whole population infected in this shit show of 32 inch chest thumping.

:drag: Ab Kiya Kahain , unpreparedness ki had ker di

Top it off with ,

• 1 student walks thru checking line enters Pakistan left side
  • 10 students come from indirect flights and blend in with the population
  • Maybe 100 students arriving by bus as well
  • I am certain no one is keeping eye on UAE flights as that area has had cases now, most Pakistanis make stopovers in UAE

No no, go ahead students go walk around in most populated cities of county now , go enjoy outdoor

• Government not ready
  • Airports not prepared
  • Hospitals don't exist
  • Ones that do don't have equipment
  • Opposition woried about Nawaz , Maryem and Bilawal , aj khansi aye , aj nazla howa

First case was a student

India reports second case of coronavirus in southern state of Kerala

Promit Mukherjee
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rus-in-southern-state-of-kerala-idUSKBN1ZW058

Buses aiding the transportation of Indian nationals out of the Indira Gandhi International Airport following their evacuation from the Chinese city of Wuhan, are seen in New Delhi, India, February 2, 2020. REUTERS/Anushree Fadnavis
MUMBAI (Reuters) - A second case of the new coronavirus has been detected in the southern state of Kerala in India, the government said in a news release on Sunday, days after the first case was reported in the state last week.

“Second positive case of Novel Coronavirus patient has been reported in Kerala. The patient has a travel history from China,” the government statement said.

The patient has tested positive for the virus and has been kept in isolation in a hospital. The person is stable and is being closely monitored, the statement said.

article ends****
My comments below

If we look at China at least we see a professional setup to handle crisis

Last edited:
Started end of December 2019 in 30 days

<Please use best judgement follow official health organization not twitter but I have attached image below from twitter >
upload_2020-2-2_10-3-14.png

o_O:o::what::crazy:
Breaking Bol TV has a astrologer , now he is discussing corona virus
well done Bol TV

Jadugar astrologer agiya !!!

The Astrologer is giving his view on containing Corona virus
He said certain planets how they travel in sky / constellations will impact the world negatively with spread of virus

Let us pray that the Illness will "Spare" pakistan

Sorry but this is nutty and sad at same time just how backward we are

chuiyatvanchor.png

Yeah hoti hai Jihalat

Not sure if I should show concern for Pakistan, or feel sorry for Folks in Pakistan
or Laugh at the ridiculousness of the mindset ?

Last edited:
Started end of December 2019 in 30 days

<Please use best judgement follow official health organization not twitter but I have attached image below from twitter >
View attachment 602959

o_O:o::what::crazy:
Breaking Bol TV has a astrologer , now he is discussing corona virus
well done Bol TV

The Astrologer is giving his view on containing Corona virus

Sorry but this is nutty

Yeah hoti hai Jihalat

Jahil quam hai tu jahalat hi bikkay gi na.... I'm sure God forbid, meray moh mein khaak, if a Pakistani gets coronavirus they will prefer to see neem hakeem rather than getting actual medical help.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom