What's new

Telangana CM KCR assured with SC status for Dalit Christians

u leaving...
where... italy...:P

Why should you care? You get ready to hug your brothers from Pakistan and Bangladesh!! :D

u see, evil hindus on the roll to make india in to a hindu state.. :P

Correction, evil hinduyvavadis on the roll to make india in to a hindu state.. You will have a land with milk and honey and with a functioning system just like Taliban had in Afghanistan.. Dream of it and work towards it..

How those posts prove tham I am not loyal to this country. I was just replying to a foul mouthed Hinduwadi.

Btw when @seiko and you, are going to leave? Or these are just mere threats.

Your white Christian countries won't offer you residence. Sorry to burst your bubble.:D

A guy who was talking about Ummah and muslim brotherhood talking about bursting our bubble??

Correction, evil hinduyvavadis on the roll to make india in to a hindu state.. You will have a land with milk and honey and with a functioning system just like Taliban had in Afghanistan.. Dream of it and work towards it..

if fighting against sacred missionaries and evangelists turns india in to afghanistan and hindus in to talibans ,so be it...

Do you know why hundreds of people converted to Islam in Sub Continent it was becuz many of them wanted to escape this caste system
That's why even the concept of Muslim Dalits or Christian Dalits is outrageous
Clearly all these so called religions have failed to provide them this the only solution now is atheism

In Islam, there is no concept of caste system, but that doesn't mean that as soon as one converts, they will become financially well off although they might get sense of equality, What has religion got to do with one's financial condition? Does becoming atheist make them financially secure?

Why should you care? You get ready to hug your brothers from Pakistan and Bangladesh!! :D

?
hehehe.. u are also welcome...
if u are ready, i will talk to the hinduvadis, who can help you in ghar vapsi...:D

if fighting against sacred missionaries and evangelists turns india in to afghanistan and hindus in to talibans ,so be it...

If blaming every Christians for doings of some evanglist is the way you fight then you dont have to wait for long!! :D

hehehe.. u are also welcome...
if u are ready, i will talk to the hinduvadis, who can help you in ghar vapsi...:D

Na, I am fine with what I believe and if you want a Hindu country, then its not the country that I loved and believed..

I will never get any benefit from Reservation but i do understand the importance of Reservation for BC,ST, SC.

What is needed is this that those BC, ST, SC who are being uplifted , should let other BC, ST and SC who are not uplifted to get benefited.

Why not give reservation to those who really deserve, those who are economically backwards irrespective of which caste or religion they belong to....

A guy who was talking about Ummah and muslim brotherhood talking about bursting our bubble??
Coming from an Indian Christian? Atleast we don't pimp our religion like a prostitue. We don't offer money,jobs,incentives,etc to convert. Neither do we trick people by claiming fake miracles. Hallejuuah pray with me and voila a AIDS/Cancer patient completly gets cured.

Christians have always used these tactics to convert people. Christianity can't sustain if you remove the money factor. No wonder in western countries Christianity is already dead. Taht's is the reason why those missionaries are turning to developing countries. With likes of you supporting them over your non-Christian country mates.

You assumed these people will oppose missionaries funded by western intelligence agencies who want to do what Britishers failed to do.

Be prepared for 2nd coming of colonial masters.

please ban Christianity in India. .. lot of people suffering from Christianity phobia. .. suddenly Christians becoming hot topic in this country after BJP came into power. .. kindly declare war ...

dont listen to OP he is nothing but a false flagger trying to divide us

If blaming every Christians for doings of some evanglist is the way you fight then you dont have to wait for long!! :D

Na, I am fine with what I believe and if you want a Hindu country, then its not the country that I loved and believed..

This country does not belong to a particular section of residents, every citizen of this country irrespective to their religious affiliation are part of it..

Coming from an Indian Christian? Atleast we don't pimp our religion like a prostitue. We don't offer money,jobs,incentives,etc to convert. Neither do we trick people by claiming fake miracles. Hallejuuah pray with me and voila a AIDS/Cancer patient completly gets cured.

Christians have always used these tactics to convert people. Christianity can't sustain if you remove the money factor. No wonder in western countries Christianity is already dead. Taht's is the reason why those missionaries are turning to developing countries. With likes of you supporting them over your non-Christian country mates.

You assumed these people will oppose missionaries funded by western intelligence agencies who want to do what Britishers failed to do.

Be prepared for 2nd coming of colonial masters.

And what makes you think that there is no funding channeled to those Muslim organisations who do dawah(proselytizing)?

Hahha, I like you when you suddently turn into all patriotic and stuff.. I am not going to start a blame game here.. As I said in many threads here. We should encourage conversion for money, be it to Islam, Christianity or Hinduism because in the end, its the people who are going to benefit from it.. but fake miracles is a strict no no, I agree..

What do you mean by that? State government can give reservations too. Christians are already getting reservation in every South Indian state.

No...whoever is getting reservation, they retain their dalit of Hindu caste in paper and Christinity with their faith...Dalit reservation is only allowed by SC for Hindu people only...

who is blaming every christian ?? of all my posts shw me atleast one post where i blamed the entire community or atleast a pasrt of the community. all my posts are specific towards the missionaries and the evangelists who make money by converting the hindu poor....

• All-India population as per 2001 Census – 2.3% or 24.2 million
  • 1/3 of all Christian population is tribal. Of the remaining 2/3, around 70% claim backward status
  • North-east – 5.3 million tribal Christians which is 1/4 – 1/5 of the total Christian population. The North-east Christians are all tribal people
  • Orissa – 8 lakh tribal Christians
  • Bihar and Jharkhand – 1.1 million tribal Christians
  • Of the remaining 16 million Christians, 60-70% of all Christians in the southern states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Orissa are notified as OBCs with percentages varying from state to state as indicated earlier
  • Only 10% of all Christians in the country are not availing of any kind of reservation and these would be largely the Goan and the Syrian Christians.
Why are Hinduwadis letting Christians get away with such unconstitutional benefits?

Islam has nothing to do with this.

Because as of now, Hinduwadis as per your view faces challenge and feel that Islamist are danger to India more than Christian people...Most of the cases, Christianity is not anti Indian from Indian context where as the intrest and aspiration of Islams perceived to create challenge for Indias interest primarily due to Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom