What's new

Telangana CM KCR assured with SC status for Dalit Christians

Where did the there is no difference between people if they convert to X or Y religion?

You assumed these people will oppose missionaries funded by western intelligence agencies who want to do what Britishers failed to do.

Be prepared for 2nd coming of colonial masters.

seeing u r concern towards us , makes me wanna cry....:cry::cry:

Because as of now, Hinduwadis as per your view faces challenge and feel that Islamist are danger to India more than Christian people...Most of the cases, Christianity is not anti Indian from Indian context where as the intrest and aspiration of Islams perceived to create challenge for Indias interest primarily due to Pakistan...
If it wasn't for Christian divide and rule. There would be no conflict between Hindus and Muslims. Remember there was no Hindu-muslim riot during Muslim rule. It was only after the Christian rulers started their divide and rule.

Western Human rights council commented on Kandhamal riots where only 4 Christians were killed. They didn't speak about swami and his followers who were killed by Christian missionaries.

Think why these Human right councils never talked about Christian terrorism in North-east India. Thousands were killed and hundreds of thousands forcibly converted by Missionary funded Christian terrorists.

If you think Christian ideology is harmless. It's your call. It's their agenda turn only two Hindu majority(they are doing the same in nepal) countries into Christian majority.

If it was weren't for Christian divide and rule. There would be no conflict between Hindus and Muslims. Remember there no Hindu-muslim riot during Muslim rule. It was only after the Christian rulers started their divide and rule.
There were fewer riots between Hindus and Muslims during Muslim rule.
There were mostly one sides massacres.

If it wasn't for Christian divide and rule. There would be no conflict between Hindus and Muslims. Remember there was no Hindu-muslim riot during Muslim rule. It was only after the Christian rulers started their divide and rule.

Western Human rights council commented on Kandhamal riots where only 4 Christians were killed. They didn't speak about swami and his followers who were killed by Christian missionaries.

Think why these Human right councils never talked about Christian terrorism in North-east India. Thousands were killed and hundreds of thousands forcibly converted by Missionary funded Christian terrorists.

If you think Christian ideology is harmless. It's your call. It's their agenda turn only two Hindu majority(they are doing the same in nepal) countries into Christian majority.
I think you should familiarize yourself with the Idea of being ruled by Hindus. Past is just that Past. bow before your new rulers.

dont listen to OP he is nothing but a false flagger trying to divide us
I understood that. . i don't care about his lunatic. . but some members really into Hate stuff.. false accuses against missionaries. .. even my self not aware of such fundings..

I understood that. . i don't care about his lunatic. . but some members really into Hate stuff.. false accuses against missionaries. .. even my self not aware of such fundings..

Ignore them there are all kinds of people living in our great republic

Ignore them there are all kinds of people living in our great republic

whatever bro.. They are bringing down Indian image by themselves. .. some issues are sensitive. .. this forum is not right place for that.. but never mind... i don't have problem. .. when they are showing their true colours. . even though i have some issues. . I'm not at all interested to discuss here.. because it will defame my country image... if your bro making fun of you in front of outer.. what will you feel.. am feeling the same... someone says Christian medical college cares only Christians... really.... my own sister died because of doctor fault.. we spent 2.3 millions for her health .. but that doctor just played with my sis life.... i treated him like doctor only.. i accused him but not on his religion. .. religion got nothing to do... weird conspiracy .. ..

Last edited:
it cannot be one sided.. if people are really serious, then they should stop both side conversion...

Each state is having different law on this issue. only in 5 states anti conversion law is there and here its on the state assemblies and what ruling party and its allies are trying to bring a legislation in parliament which would led this issue be introduced in state assemblies.

Why not give reservation to those who really deserve, those who are economically backwards irrespective of which caste or religion they belong to....

Reservation according to constitution is for the BC, SC and ST and still all those people are not able to be benefited and large numbers are still in poverty and socially and economically backward.

When its comes to give reservation on the basis of religion then its on the state governments to give benefits for those within minorities who deserve it and it should be separated from BC,ST,SC reservation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO for Christian Bhavan issued - The Hindu

December 20, 2014 00:09 IST
GO for Christian Bhavan issued

It will meet the community’s social needs, besides being the hub of all activities
The Government of Telangana on Friday issued GO Rt. No. 54, sanctioning Rs. 10 crore towards construction of a Christian Bhavan in Greater Hyderabad following a nod to this effect from the Cabinet.

The Order said it was issued following representation from the community considering their sizeable number in the twin cities. Accordingly, the Christian Bhavan will meet the community’s social needs besides being the hub of all activities, including youth welfare training, conduct of marriages and other socio-cultural functions like celebrating festivals.

The National Congress of Indian Christians (NCIC) and Christians of all denominations expressed happiness over the assurance given by the Telangana Chief Minister, K. Chandrasekhar Rao, in building a Christian Bhavan and the announcement of January 1 (New Year Day) as a public holiday.

In a press release, NCIC president C.A. Daniel Adams said while the Christian community had always supported the Congress, they were also ignored. Because the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) was concerned about the community, Christians would support the TRS unconditionally.

whatever bro.. They are bringing down Indian image by themselves. .. some issues are sensitive. .. this forum is not right place for that.. but never mind... i don't have problem. .. when they are showing their true colours. . even though i have some issues. . I'm not at all interested to discuss here.. because it will defame my country image... if your bro making fun of you in front of outer.. what will you feel.. am feeling the same... someone says Christian medical college cares only Christians... really.... my own sister died because of doctor fault.. we spent 2.3 millions on her .. but that doctor just played with my sis life.... i treated him like doctor only.. i accused him but not on his religion. .. religion got nothing to do... weird conspiracy .. ..

I know how you feel & feel the same myself
PDF is not the right place to discuss politics

@flamer84 @seiko @danger007
Is it rationally possible that you can heal blindness, deafness or other sort of disability by believing in Jesus.
If not is it justifiable to harvest the soul of the poor based on superstition or monetary benefits?

Reservation according to constitution is for the BC, SC and ST and still all those people are not able to be benefited and large numbers are still in poverty and socially and economically backward.

When its comes to give reservation on the basis of religion then its on the state governments to give benefits for those within minorities who deserve it and it should be separated from BC,ST,SC reservation.

I have seen many richy rich BC/SC/ST's availing state benefits while splurging money on their lavish lifestyle, So why should Govt provide them assistance when they don't deserve? While agreeing that there are many who still need assistance in these castes, Instead of making the caste based reservations why not make one's financial background(After thorough back ground check) as a basis for the assistance...

I think you should familiarize yourself with the Idea of being ruled by Hindus. Past is just that Past. bow before your new rulers.

:what: When did Hindus become the rulers? The last time I heard, India was still a SECULAR DEMOCRATIC country far from being a Hindu state....:partay:

Back
Top Bottom