What's new

Telangana CM KCR assured with SC status for Dalit Christians

Now this debate is turning into Indian broadcasting sector , seems Hindu organizations even wants more restrict laws on that sector , Government is trying to increase Channels

India is launching satellites and because of this we are able to increase channels which in real means more jobs for the people. Each community is further divided into different denominations and each denomination have its own way to show things. In the coming years we will see more channels all over India .

tv-channels-india.png

so you wanted to say if there is any Christian channel it is funded by foreigners. . and if it was Hindu then it is fine.. so you mean only Hinduism specific channel is allowed??? are you aware for each program they collect 10000 rs ... you don't need big studio to run an tv channel unlike big channel.. i can see how much insecure you are... so NDTV can fund bhakti channel..

i always tot u need a lot of money to start and then to run a channel , unless u say that it is really cheap to run a channel without gettng any advts. i nvr said tat hindu channel is o.k and there shldn't be any christian channel , but all i said tat bakti channel is run by the promoters of an already famous telgu news channel and even TTD has share in this channel.. can u tell me who r the promoters of these evengelist channels ?? and hw they run wthout any advts. ??

what the hell you are talking about.. may be someone bribe to rant against Christian preachers... such a insecurity. .

y didnt i expect that ?? bt anyway inorder to expose the missionaries u dnt hav to be on a payroll .. and wen i questioned u abt ysrcp and its family members u conveniently changed d topc by calng me bribed rather than answrg them or proving me to be false... can u even say that the missionaries need to be banned frm converting poor hindus ??

@danger007 dude its a lost cause, as i said a Pakistani or Bangladeshi have more status in India if he is a hindu than us.. Just leave it..

i always tot u need a lot of money to start and then to run a channel , unless u say that it is really cheap to run a channel without gettng any advts. i nvr said tat hindu channel is o.k and there shldn't be any christian channel , but all i said tat bakti channel is run by the promoters of an already famous telgu news channel and even TTD has share in this channel.. can u tell me who r the promoters of these evengelist channels ?? and hw they run wthout any advts. ??

y didnt i expect that ?? bt anyway inorder to expose the missionaries u dnt hav to be on a payroll .. and wen i questioned u abt ysrcp and its family members u conveniently changed d topc by calng me bribed rather than answrg them or proving me to be false... can u even say that the missionaries need to be banned frm converting poor hindus ??
Y.s.r family you should ask them first... i got nothing to do with that family.. you think people are stupids to take bribe and convert into Christianity just like that... shubavartha channel isn't big channel. . they do collect fee for every program. . even if you want to sing a song you need to pay for that... tell me one thing. .. are you against conversion or bribe for the conversion or voluntary conversion. ..

@danger007 dude its a lost cause, as i said a Pakistani or Bangladeshi have more status in India if he is a hindu than us.. Just leave it..
agreed .. am thinking to quit this forum.. usually i argued with Pakistanis ... but im feeling weird as fellow countrymen spitting venom on Christians and preachers because of some conspiracy theories. ..

agreed .. am thinking to quit this forum.. usually i argued with Pakistanis ... but im feeling weird as fellow countrymen spitting venom on Christians and preachers because of some conspiracy theories. ..

Its long gone mate.. We are are now most hated people than the Pakistanis here.. Its just the beginning..I suggest you pack your bags too..

Its long gone mate.. We are are now most hated people than the Pakistanis here.. Its just the beginning..I suggest you pack your bags too..
so true... i been into lot prayers ... visited lot churches ... i don't see such kinda things like paying bribe for every conversion. .. i am surprised how these guys getting such ridiculous arguments. .. if Some Hindus get attracted towards Christianity does that mean we are giving false promise? ?? i don't know how many Indian hindus converted into Christianity in US.. yup your right... all of us need to pack bags... in few days we are gonna be enemy of the state..

so true... i been into lot prayers ... visited lot churches ... i don't see such kinda things like paying bribe for every conversion. .. i am surprised how these guys getting such ridiculous arguments. .. if Some Hindus get attracted towards Christianity does that mean we are giving false promise? ?? i don't know how many Indian hindus converted into Christianity in US.. yup your right... all of us need to pack bags... in few days we are gonna be enemy of the state..

Indian Christians are the most pampered lot in India. They are clever enough to use their connections in the west and use it to intimidate and bully Hindus. Every action of theirs is to trigger trouble but their minds are under remote control of their masters like in the west. You guys are modern day cultural slaves. I hope that you will be free from this slavery.

Indian Christians are the most pampered lot in India. They are clever enough to use their connections in the west and use it to intimidate and bully Hindus. Every action of theirs is to trigger trouble but their minds are under remote control of their masters like in the west. You guys are modern day cultural slaves. I hope that you will be free from this slavery.

Irony coming fron a true bigot!!

says the one who posted this... suddenly he becomes patriotic Indian...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Behan ki chut tumhare miya ka bulla! Maar khate tum log har time lekin sportmanship nahi. Kab toh accept kiya karo.

Babur aur ghuri ko yaad kaaro. Tum ko aise maar padtu rahe 1000 saal tak. Khud apni betiye dete the musalmaano ko rishte main. Napsuk kahi ke

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Beta tu khud kisi afghan ya mughal ki najaais aulaad hai. 1000 saal choda tumhari auraato ko.

says the one who posted this... suddenly he becomes patriotic Indian...
How those posts prove tham I am not loyal to this country. I was just replying to a foul mouthed Hinduwadi.

Btw when @seiko and you, are going to leave? Or these are just mere threats.

Your white Christian countries won't offer you residence. Sorry to burst your bubble.:D

How those posts prove tham I am not loyal to this country. I was just replying to a foul mouthed Hinduwadi.

Btw when @seiko and you, are going to leave? Or these are just mere threats.

Your white Christian countries won't offer you residence. Sorry to burst your bubble.:D
speak for your self...

are you against conversion or bribe for the conversion or voluntary conversion. ..

i am not against voluntary conversions.. all i am against is allowing foreign missionaries and using foreign funded NGO's to convert the indigeneous people...

u see, evil hindus on the roll to make india in to a hindu state.. :P

ok another mud throwing competition on Christians... because someone make a false promise to get vote banking. ... wtf is this...

It's this Mjahid guy, he's started a campaign against Christians. He seems to be a false flagger anyway.

u leaving...
where... italy...:P

Back
Top Bottom