What's new

Tejas Naval version doesn’t meet Navy’s requirements: Admiral Lanba

the problem here is LCA is more advanced then IAF IN requirements .so its hard for IAF and IN to digest it .

The problem is you don't understand the difference between a carrier based fighter jet and a normal jet. It's understandable, Pakistan have never operated such a jet or even dream of having those.

The problem is you don't understand the difference between a carrier based fighter jet and a normal jet. It's understandable, Pakistan have never operated such a jet or even dream of having those.
yes or india ki her gali main carrier khara hai so yo indians know and i don't know. tum log doodh leny jao to bhi carrier se jaty ho . what if i told you i have direct experience with naval assets more then you even watch them in your life them?:D

yes or india ki her gali main carrier khara hai so yo indians know and i don't know. tum log doodh leny jao to bhi carrier se jaty ho . what if i told you i have direct experience with naval assets more then you even watch them in your life them?:D

I won't believe you. A guy who doesn't understand the difference between a carrier based jet and a normal fighter jet is either lying when he says he has experience with naval assets or worked as a janitor in some naval ships.

i am not IAF chief please send him email or open letter . IAF chief is more informed and respectable then all of us here combine .he said so and we have no choice but to believe him

IAF chief??? Now where did he come from?

I won't believe you. A guy who doesn't understand the difference between a carrier based jet and a normal fighter jet is either lying when he says he has experience with naval assets or worked as a janitor in some naval ships.
thats so good keep enjoying . did we ever talk in history with each other about carrier based or land based tejas ? i think never ever . you making up own claims and going left right . i simply post what IAF chef said . navy reject it now please move on . :lol:

IAF chief??? Now where did he come from?
bhai tu ne pi rakhi hai kya ?:o::o::o::o: ja ker kitchen se lemon nikal ker chaat usko band ker de internet :lol:

The Naval version of the indigenously developed Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) does not meet the qualitative requirements of the Indian Navy
its a lie....indians on pdf know more than the indian naval cheif

we understand flying lungis with lazer weapons and cloaking vedic tech

bhai tu ne pi rakhi hai kya ?:o::o::o::o: ja ker kitchen se lemon nikal ker chaat usko band ker de internet :lol:

Show me where in the article Air chief said anything about TEJAS? Padh to lijiye Kya likha hai article mein post Karne se pahile

What are you talking about? The Navy Chief is an idiot.
Tejas is the best fighter not just in this World but the entire Universe. F-35 is a 5th Generation fighter but Tejas is a 15th Generation fighter. It can even land on the Moon and they are thinking about sending it to Mars next.
Sorry you dont know anything. Teja came from Mars and trying to adjust in earth environment.

When you got a lot of shiet to talk but you realize your country doesn't even have a carrier fleet to begin with
1a5.jpg

It is trying this adjustments for 40 years:enjoy:
The "Thing" is so advance its taking lot of time to scale it down, if full potential / capability is tested or exposed to earth, it can destroy the planet.

India is doing a great job in containing it and saving the planet.

ab Pakistaniyoon ko kon samjhai jo ...

Indian Navy prefers twin engine fighters. Hence Tejas would always have tough time being accepted.
Teja's one Injun is more powerful then any twin engine, so whats the problem. stop making excuses. Teja and Surgical Strike can bring out Desh Bhagats and Desh Drohis...

the problem here is LCA is more advanced then IAF IN requirements .so its hard for IAF and IN to digest it .

bakwaas yesterday IAF chief said in court LCA is not inducted in IAF .
IN HIS WORDS
The officer said that he himself is a pilot and has special liking for Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) being built in Bangalore but is yet to be inducted into IAF.

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...1381948/?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral

LOLOLOLOL. Wut?:rofl:

Here's the official article from where FE and other news media source their news.
http://ptinews.com/news/10176084_IAF-officers-assist-SC-on-Rafale-deal-case.html

NO MENTION OF TEJAS.

Yaar, achaa comedy kartey ho.

Really? We didn't induct any aircrafts since 85?
What in all hell was PAF so afraid of in 99 then?
Clearly we didn't have the MiG 29s. Right?

Segmented dialogues from hours long court proceedings prove nothing.
We don't know if the court was asking a question or if another statement followed or if IAF said something post it.

From the article:
Why would IAF say they inducted Su-30MKIs and then right after, agree that there has been no induction since 85?o_O
Use common sense janaab.

The bench, also comprising Justices S K Kaul and K M Joseph, asked the officials about latest induction in the Air Force.

They told the bench that Sukhoi 30s is the latest to be inducted which is a 3.5 generation aircraft and added that they do not have 4th or 5th generation aircraft.

The top court then said that "it means there has been no induction of aircrafts since 1985".

The court in all probability is referring to the 4th gen fighters not being inducted since 85 and not the batch of MiG-29s, Su-30MKI or the Tejas which supposedly the IAF doesn't consider +4 Gen and which are indeed inducted into the IAF.

EItherway, there is nothing about Tejas not being inducted in the original article.

India ki har galli toh nahi patta, lekin pakistan ke galle ki nalli par khada tha hamara aircraft carrier.
Or have you forgotten how INS Vikrant aided in the blockade of Pakistan.

Funny how pakistanis seem to enjoy the schadenfreude whenever news like this appears but conveniently forget that you lot neither have ever operated nor have an aircraft carrier, nor the indigenous capacity and the monetary heft to even make a carrier based aircraft.
Maybe get an AC and build a plane from scratch first then talk about how your "experience" somehow supersedes facts.

Last edited:
LOLOLOLOL. Wut?:rofl:

Here's the official article from where FE and other news media source their news.
http://ptinews.com/news/10176084_IAF-officers-assist-SC-on-Rafale-deal-case.html

NO MENTION OF TEJAS.

Yaar, achaa comedy kartey ho.

Really? We didn't induct any aircrafts since 85?
What in all hell was PAF so afraid of in 99 then?
Clearly we didn't have the MiG 29s. Right?

Segmented dialogues from hours long court proceedings prove nothing.
We don't know if the court was asking a question or if another statement followed or if IAF said something post it.

From the article:
Why would IAF say they inducted Su-30MKIs and then right after, agree that there has been no induction since 85?o_O
Use common sense janaab.

The bench, also comprising Justices S K Kaul and K M Joseph, asked the officials about latest induction in the Air Force.

They told the bench that Sukhoi 30s is the latest to be inducted which is a 3.5 generation aircraft and added that they do not have 4th or 5th generation aircraft.

The top court then said that "it means there has been no induction of aircrafts since 1985".

The court in all probability is referring to the 4th gen fighters not being inducted since 85 and not the batch of MiG-29s, Su-30MKI or the Tejas which supposedly the IAF doesn't consider +4 Gen and which are indeed inducted into the IAF.

EItherway, there is nothing about Tejas not being inducted in the original article.

India ki har galli toh nahi patta, lekin pakistan ke galle ki nalli par khada tha hamara aircraft carrier.
Or have you forgotten how INS Vikrant aided in the blockade of Pakistan.

Funny how pakistanis seem to enjoy the schadenfreude whenever news like this appears but conveniently forget that you lot neither have ever operated nor have an aircraft carrier, nor the indigenous capacity and the monetary heft to even make a carrier based aircraft.
Maybe get an AC and build a plane from scratch first then talk about how your "experience" somehow supersedes facts.
/
all these questions go ask from IAF and chief . he said in court . do you call him liar then ?

/
all these questions go ask from IAF and chief . he said in court . do you call him liar then ?

Do actually read the link before prematurely riposting. Hell, read your own link.

The air chief did not say anything of the sort, the court said it or asked ir, or something similar.

Again, no IAF officer said anything about Tejas. FACT.

Last edited:
Do actually read the link before prematurely riposting. Hell, read your link.

The air chief did not say anything of the sort, the court said or asked.

Again, no IAF officer said anything about Tejas. FACT.
Well then why your are not inducting Tejas since 1980s?????
If it is a competent aircraft and meet all your requirements???

Well then why your are not inducting Tejas since 1980s?????
If it is a competent aircraft and meet all your requirements???

I understand you are a new member, I suggest you visit the Tejas sticky thread for more info on Tejas,

Tejas was formally inducted into the IAF in 2016 and as of now we have 8 Tejas serving with the IAF while SP-9(flew March 2018), SP-10(flew July 2018) and SP-11(flew last month) are being tested and configured as we speak and will be with the IAF shortly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom