What's new

Tejas Naval version doesn’t meet Navy’s requirements: Admiral Lanba

He also said they asked for information on 4 other alternatives. Should i name them?
yes and put it together with the developing part and you have the meaning that purchase of 57 aircrafts from foreign vendors is a stop gap measure. Like Rafale is for IAF.

He missed that bit. Selective reading
You missed the meaning. Underdeveloped understanding.

Either indian navy has really high standards or the Tejas is just a tin samosa
Now watch the indian reject the naval chief and tell us that tejas is amazing

Tejas dosent even meet the requirements of the Bangalore old folks home

Yet another trophy of embarrassment goes into the bucket of poor lil Teja.

What are you talking about? The Navy Chief is an idiot.
Tejas is the best fighter not just in this World but the entire Universe. F-35 is a 5th Generation fighter but Tejas is a 15th Generation fighter. It can even land on the Moon and they are thinking about sending it to Mars next.

I think so how can someone ignore indigenously produce 4.5+++ jet.

And there it is.

Time to declare him anti-national and place a head money.. of INR 1 million. How dare he abuse the engineering marvel which their airforces of USA, UAE, Sri Lanka, UK, Germany are anxiously waiting to induct as the 6th gen ultimate fighter aircraft? He is a moron ....The old man has gone mad..

I sometimes wonder if Pakistanis can read!

The naval Tejas was just a tech demonstrator, Naval Tejas is not the same as Tejas. Its like expecting the Chinese fighter FC-1 or J-10 to operate from an aircraft carrier!

The naval Tejas was just a tech demonstrator, Naval Tejas is not the same as Tejas. Its like expecting the Chinese fighter FC-1 or J-10 to operate from an aircraft carrier!
After 40 years still tech demonstrator? another member went ahead and declare it Tejas project is for learning and developing techs never meant to be fighter jet.

After 40 years still tech demonstrator? another member went ahead and declare it Tejas project is for learning and developing techs never meant to be fighter jet.

Go and check the timeline for Naval LCA, the first flight took place in 2012. This tech demonstrator has validated a lot of tech for us and will continue to do so.

As I said, to confuse this program with airforce Tejas is like expecting chinese fighter FC-1s to land on Chinese aircraft carrier.

Guys leave pakistanis aside,,,just for a second.
Now lets think,,what actually is tejas program?
A learning curve,,,thn what were we doing with mig 21,jags,su30 etc.
First "indiginous" aircraft,,thn what was marut?
If a souped down cheap mirage copy cant be managed by desi engineers working in dpsus,,how r u expecting AMCA frm this lot,,,seriously.
Even lca mk1a cant be inducted before 2028,,mk2 is beyond 2035,,if u believe otherwise thn well its just plain stupid.
Now can u give this much leeway to doctors,,,tumhara bacha bimar ho gaya aur usey govt hospital le gaye(ofcourse,,even dpsu bhakts here wont do it,,but just for the sake of it).
Waha uss bacchey ko kisi tarah pangu kar ke bacha liya,,,apne retarded bache ko paa ke kya baad me tum bol sakoge,,chalo koi nahi,,its a learning curve for our doctors,,,;btw will u guys buy generic medicine just ciz it will be cheaper n help govt. justify thr lack of investment in medicine.
Again,,Leave Pakistanis,,yes we r advanced thn thm,,,but is tht the only thing we shud thrive for?

tech demonstator since 80's.

Looooooool...but your navy doesnt want it period. Tech demonstation for 36 years. It will be ready in another 36 years

Indians have truly mastered the art of farting and clesrly you know more than your stupid naval chief.

yes and put it together with the developing part and you have the meaning that purchase of 57 aircrafts from foreign vendors is a stop gap measure. Like Rafale is for IAF.

You missed the meaning. Underdeveloped understanding.
Your mama and your tejas.

But it’s the best fighter ever made in ths history of air warfare and also the best project ever done.. it pushed India into the 22nd century.

Sure the IAF didn’t want it in ANY of its guises and that it still suffers from integration and QC issues but cmon.. look at all the genda phools spent on decorating it, the trucks that move it around; that means something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom