What's new

Tejas LCA, Howitzer Gun & Barak 8 Missile - Modi's indigenously developed Projects

what ahs development of gun system or LCA got to do with modi its the hard work of DRDO labs and ADA/HAL pying off while barak-8 is a israeli missile system OP should change the title
Exactly!!
And that too stretching over decades.

Unfair to those generations of scientists who started work on these projects.

Last edited:
Exactly!!
And that too stretching over decades.

Unfair to those generations of scientists who started work on these projects.
what ahs development of gun system or LCA got to do with modi its the hard work of DRDO labs and ADA/HAL pying off while barak-8 is a israeli missile system OP should change the title
Since when Barak 8 is Indian project only?
Nobody tags me. Atleast I don't remember.
These are not Modi's Indigenously developed projects. There is no need to bring Modi's name into this and that. Let's just accept hard work by DRDO has paid off.
LCA success owe it to Manohar Parrikar ;)
It's MEDIA bhaktas not me giving credit to Mr modi not single project from above started development in his tenure it was majorly congress government tenure from rajiv Gandhi to manmohan singh

It's MEDIA bhaktas not me giving credit to Mr modi not single project from above started development in his tenure it was majorly congress government tenure from rajiv Gandhi to manmohan singh
Bro i was not criticizing you either.
That is why i didn't quoted you.
I know you are just the messenger here and the real mix up was done by the media. :tup:

Development of Tejas & Dhanush have seen multiple PMs & DMs who all could be credited from initiating to sustaining the development but India has time again seen failure of indigenous projects due to the lack of will & acumen at the closing phase. This alone is sufficient to credit DM Manohar Parrikar for his push to ensure that these projects crossed the finish line.

:tup::tup::tup: to Manohar Parrikar

PS: The primary credit as always goes to the scientists and engineers for developing and building these products.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom