What's new

Tejas fighter finally achieves production target

why it took them 34 years to make this Junk operational?
Finding aryurvedic totka to use cow muttar as Fuel, i heard.

If-you-re-gonna-do-something-wrong-do-it-right

The IAF wouldn't accept anything as bodged as this:

View attachment 418812

View attachment 418816
Still accepting donated Jaguars(read Jugaar)
Still accepted INSAS. LOL

why it took them 34 years to make this Junk operational?
Again you are calling it junk...may i know on what basis?? Is it junk because it has not got FOC?? If that is the case then you need to call JF-17 a junk as well...why? - because had JF-17 Indian then even that place would not have got FOC from IAF....and had Tejas been Chinese/Pakistani plane then it would have got FOC long back from PAF...no??

Issue is not if one fighter is junk or not..as none is....Point is that JF-17 was inducted by PAF with comparatively relaxed set of requirements as compared with its counterparts(read IAF)....Sanctions/Limited budget and ability to influence design were perhaps some of the reasons PAF did what it did....also unlike PAF, IAF role is not tilted towards defensive posture....In short IAF don't had those problems and more importantly unlike PAF we have to deal with two potent AF(PAF, PLAAF) along with desire to have aggressive posture so perhaps that is the reason IAF wants TEJAS to have all the goodies before FOC...where as PAF is fine with adding those goodies after FOC....if you don't believe me...you can compare capabilities JF-17 blocks have/had with TEJAS capabilities along the timelines...if you do an honest comparison you will have your answer...

Man you're one dumb Sikh.

Why calling by religion you fanatic foul mouth?
And where did it say on Internet that Jaguar will be donated to India..?
You are a highly insecure dumb individual crafting lies to hide truths.Don't spew irrelevant garbage you nincompoop.

And India wishes the same about the JF-17, oh wait, you guys are actually making that a reality whilst India is also inducting MKIs and Rafales :woot::woot::woot::woot:

but we are ............... we are on block 3 and love the jf17

but if Tejas is the best plane in the world why buy crap like MKI and Rafales

Back
Top Bottom