What's new

Tejas fighter finally achieves production target

With AWACS support on our own airspace its fully capable of engaging non-5th gen planes.

PLAAF itself needs to replace hundreds of mig derivatives.:coffee:

I doubt india has sufficient C4ISR sorry, its about quality of assets, real time monitoring and leadership on the ground.

image.img.png

PLA has their own factories.

Literally NONE of those aircraft are in use along India's borders.

Meanwhile, which aircraft can the JF-17 fight and win against? MKI? Nope. Rafale? Nope. MiG-29UPG? Nope. Mirage 2000-5 Mk.2? Nope. LCA Mk.1A? Nope.

Note ALL of the above are in service or will be very shortly so the fighter that the PAF is banking on to be its backbone won't be able to take on ANY of the fighters in the IAF's inventory on a 1-1 basis all things being equal.

No wonder they have to hide behind their delusions of having "superior pilots/tactics/blah blah blah".
MKI? Nope. Why not ? Can you please care to explain ? Pakistan is practicing with China on Su30 and as per reports performance is good ...
Rafale? Nope. Not yet inducted so why making a stupid claim for an aircraft which will be integrated and trained after 5 years (i hope you understand that even after delivery it will take years to integrate aircraft and train the pilots ...
MiG-29UPG? Nope. Why not ?
Mirage 2000-5 Mk.2? Nope. Why not ?
LCA Mk.1A a paper plane till to date ...

SP-4 joined the IAF in April, SP-6 in July and SP-5 will join anytime now...
Source of your comment ... Even if they joined it is just for sake of Indian awam so they cannot assume operational duties without FOC

Stupid, it's an article from December 2016.

from May 2017.

SP-1, SP-2, SP-3 and SP-4 already have joined No 45 Squadron of Indian Air Force which is first LCA-Tejas Squadron.

http://idrw.org/lca-tejas-sp-6-to-have-its-maiden-flight-next-month/ .
So only 4 aircrafts without FOC ... man these are just for training and not a war machine till now ... before sending them to the war they will FOC clearance which is not given ...

Last edited:
MKI? Nope. Why nto ? Can you please care to explain ? Pakistan is practicing with China on Su30 and as per reports performance is good ...
Rafale? Nope. Not yet inducted so why making a stupid claim for an aircraft which will be integrated and trained after 5 years (i hope you understand that even after delivery it will take years to integrate aircraft and train the pilots ...
MiG-29UPG? Nope. Why not ?
Mirage 2000-5 Mk.2? Nope. Why not ?
LCA Mk.1A a paper plane till to date ...

Source of your comment ... Even if they joined it is just for sake of Indian awam so they cannot assume operational duties without FOC

So only 4 aircrafts without FOC ... man these are just for training and not a war machine till now ... before sending them to the war they will FOC clearance which is not given ...
Even the 4 so called operational jets are mere test mules... trying to sort out technical flaws and kinks in the lca.

Even the 4 so called operational jets are mere test mules... trying to sort out technical flaws and kinks in the lca.
agreed,,, Indian strategy has terribly failed when they keep on changing the requirements to get the best plane without freezing them down as a result at the time the plane will be inducted in numbers and with trained pilots most likely it will already be obsolete ...

No point in rejoicing by Pakistanis... in a eventual war... Pakistan will have to face Sukhois and Mirages ... and India is well stocked with those... Tejas will happen at its own pace... and it will help India Industry on its way.

No point in rejoicing by Pakistanis... in a eventual war... Pakistan will have to face Sukhois and Mirages ... and India is well stocked with those... Tejas will happen at its own pace... and it will help India Industry on its way.

More useless jingoism..
Seems pathetic jingoism is all you have when you run out of arguements ..

Sir check my initial post ... I strated with the argument dont make it a D**K measuring contest but most of the members keep on bringing thunder ... So I agree that Tejas will have its own place in Indian aviation history and we are not celebrating failure of Tejas but we are proud of success of thunder as it is successful in terms of achieving its objectives ...

We know that in the battle field thunders will be facing the MKIs, M2K and Fulcrums and beleive me this small little thunder was envisioned around these fighters ... It has capabilities specific to India Pakistan threat scnarios on paper it might not sound enough to you but in reality, its a very capable aircraft in specific to India Pakistan scenario ...

Now kindly end this Thunder and Tejas competition and let's move to original thread i.e. Tejas is progressing and congratz,,, at a minimum I think it will develop the private infrastructure of aircraft building in India which is an achievement on its own ...

Get an FOC first, TforTatti. Btw, this name suits Tejunk better. Lol

IAF bars are higher, it will take time, unlike neighbour who has inducted inferior product

Answer a simple question

Tejas MK1 specification / performance is better than JF BL2, still it is not able to clear standards set by IAF, tell me who is inducting sub standard product IAF or PAF

IAF bars are higher, it will take time, unlike neighbour who has inducted inferior product

Answer a simple question

Tejas MK1 specification / performance is better than JF BL2, still it is not able to clear standards set by IAF, tell me who is inducting sub standard product IAF or PAF
IAF, tfortatti

y do pakistanis get so butt hurt at any indian development? accept that both countries r progressing at their own rate. indians ..when discussing your military progress please stop dragging pakistan as a comparison. honestly that is just stupid. compare your military budget 2 pakistan's and realise how stupid it is 2 do so. and plse don't feed the pakistani trolls...most or all r just juvenile dark skinned muhajirs from sth india who want 2 pose as fair skinned tall and handsome pakistanis ...let them dream on :lol: ...feeding da trolls will just get u banned.

Back
Top Bottom