What's new

Tejas fighter finally achieves production target

I want all u pple from india to tell me which aircraft can tejas fight win?

SU-30MKI(tejas lose)
F-15E (tejas lose)
J-20 (tejas lose)
Rafale (tejas lose)
F16 BLK 60 (tejas lose)
Eurofighter (Tejas lose)
Gripen (tejas lose)

so please tell
Me why is india still manufacturinf the world's most ridiculously expensive and obsolete aircraft based on the mirage 3 from the 1950's?
and the bad trolling continues!!!! .... Sad and pathetic!!!

and the bad trolling continues!!!! .... Sad and pathetic!!!

that singaporeguy is a pakistani troll and he's really pathetic. indian members don't let pakistanis derail ur thread..that's all they r good at. just go on posting threads of ur fighter jets achievments. as a pakistani I feel so humiliated that some pakistanis can show their stupidity on a international forum using our flags. please export some burnol 2 pakistan in bulk as charity when u post on ur military achievments. :lol:

Can you please tell me which system is available with currently deployed IOC configuration ?

Deployed version cannot fire bvr missiles ...
Only HMD is there but whats the use when HOBS is not yet deployed ...

Thunder has already integrated WMD7 targetting pod ... i am talking about new targetting pod procured from turkey and currently in integration phase ?

Your all arguments are based on will be configuration ... lets talk about current deployed configuration ... in deployed configuration tejas is not a war machine but a demonstrator aircraftforced upon indian airforce ... you are looking for another single aircrafts which speaks for itself that tejas is a disappointment ...

Blk 3 will be meant to be ready in 2019 when you will have just one squadron of mk1

- What AESA? LCA will have that (EL/M-2052/Uttam)
- What HMD? LCA has already got that (DASH-III/TARGO-2)
- You haven't integrated a LDP yet? LCA has already got that (LITENING G3/4)
- HOBS? LCA has already got that (R-73E and now integrating Python-V)

When is the Blk.3 meant to be ready?

Only HMD is there but whats the use when HOBS is not yet deployed ...

LCA Tejas first test fired R-73 CCM in 2007, and you're saying we haven't deployed it until now ?

in deployed configuration tejas is not a war machine but a demonstrator aircraftforced upon indian airforce

The technology demonstration phase was over by 2003.

Yet you have 2 aircrafts deployed ... so 2 airctafts without FOC ... do you know without FOC it cannot be used in any patrol activity so it means it cannot use any of the missile ...

By the way in 2003 you test fired R73 and still 2 aircrafts without FOC ... thats rediculous performance ...
LCA Tejas first test fired R-73 CCM in 2007, and you're saying we haven't deployed it until now ?

The technology demonstration phase was over by 2003.

that singaporeguy is a pakistani troll and he's really pathetic. indian members don't let pakistanis derail ur thread..that's all they r good at. just go on posting threads of ur fighter jets achievments. as a pakistani I feel so humiliated that some pakistanis can show their stupidity on a international forum using our flags. please export some burnol 2 pakistan in bulk as charity when u post on ur military achievments. :lol:
licking Randian balls wont undo 2nd amendment
20915969_362109547558243_1293014586_n.jpg

Yet you have 2 aircrafts deployed ... so 2 airctafts without FOC ... do you know without FOC it cannot be used in any patrol activity so it means it cannot use any of the missile ...

We have around 5 aircraft in the IAF by now, in addition to the LCAs with NFTC. And no, you don't need FOC for operationalising an aircraft.

By the way in 2003 you test fired R73 and still 2 aircrafts without FOC

Stupid much ? Integration of the CCM was a requirement of IOC & it was first demonstrated in 2007.

We have around 5 aircraft in the IAF by now, in addition to the LCAs with NFTC. And no, you don't need FOC for operationalising an aircraft.

Stupid much ? Integration of the CCM was a requirement of IOC & it was first demonstrated in 2007.
Source of 5 aircrafts ?

Well those will be first aircrafts that will be deployed on active combat duty without FOC ... lolz

Back
Top Bottom