What's new

Tejas fighter finally achieves production target

India in 2025 will still be all 4G jets without single stealth fighter unless it opts to get F-35 then again taxpayers monies again, does india needs F-35?

India forces already maxed out on its capital expenditure for at least the next 5 years already.

Globally, all economies hit slow down, if india continues to militarise, we expect leadership change in india soon hahaha

It's beyond your comprehension, you people merely feel big and brave by demeaning others.
But then you are used to listening to BS like the so called cricket score.

Well I didn't tell you to do the impossible didn't I . Post any credible source here
You can tell whatever you want when you have no proof of it every happened.
You can tell your stories to some delusional fanboys over here.

The tejas like what i said, is rubbish. Its only made to compete against JF-17 which should not be the aim of any airmen.

India will face threats bigger than JF-17.

Its not always enemies will deploy weak aircraft.

The idea for any airforce is to have mix stealth double engine fighter jets, and also SEAD BOMBER aircraft, not a fake multirole fighter that is a light combat aircraft.

I'll still rate this thread and tejas the greatest failure in india

India in 2025 will still be all 4G jets without single stealth fighter unless it opts to get F-35 then again taxpayers monies again, does india needs F-35?

India forces already maxed out on its capital expenditure for at least the next 5 years already.

Globally, all economies hit slow down, if india continues to militarise, we expect leadership change in india soon hahaha
The tejas like what i said, is rubbish. Its only made to compete against JF-17 which should not be the aim of any airmen.

The idea for any airforce is to have mix stealth double engine fighter jets, and also SEAD BOMBER aircraft, not a fake multirole fighter that is a light combat aircraft
What a low budget troll! Can't even troll properly due to lack of intellect..

we expect leadership change in india soon hahaha

That leadership change dream will not succeed for next 12 years. and BTW, the next leadership after this is even more dangerous...

you Better Stop Posting, You are not even know Basic thing and acting like Genius.

@The Eagle and Mods

Pls Block this False Flager

The idea for any airforce is to have mix stealth double engine fighter jets, and also SEAD BOMBER aircraft, not a fake multirole fighter that is a light combat aircraft

Your indepth knowledge about weaponry and fighting SOPs and aircraft design is astounding.

What a low budget troll! Can't even troll properly..

nationalism should not be blind.

Its like emperor's new clothes but india's the disgrace here.

Tejas is underequipped, under capacity, under engined, under radared, under designed and therefore will be under max performance.

When producing own aircraft its always important to decide whether its good to buy or to ownself make.

India isnt in any kind of arms embargo.

The logic for tejas is astounding and also ludicruous.

Each time i think of tejas, its like india throws monies into black hole.

FB_IMG_1502624895770.jpg

I want all u pple from india to tell me which aircraft can tejas fight win?

SU-30MKI(tejas lose)
F-15E (tejas lose)
J-20 (tejas lose)
Rafale (tejas lose)
F16 BLK 60 (tejas lose)
Eurofighter (Tejas lose)
Gripen (tejas lose)

so please tell
Me why is india still manufacturinf the world's most ridiculously expensive and obsolete aircraft based on the mirage 3 from the 1950's?

Seems like you are proving your existence. Stray of course you are. No one expects you to contribute logically.
You should check your recent posting history, what a waste of space you have turned out to be....but then talk for you characters is cheap and bandwidth is free.....so just do your bit to hunt in packs.

Back
Top Bottom