What's new

Tejas fighter finally achieves production target

Says who ?

Jihadi abdul

Oh, that makes sense

Says everyone..
Not even indians would buy tata..
If they had a choice..
fourth largest auto industry much unlike your 'cottage industry'.

Only in india... and still assembling from third parties.. even so called "revotron" engines use foreign parts.
When did EFT achieve FOC ?
Im sure it didnt take em over 4 decades and counting.

Last edited:
You are the one who is quoting reference so provide the date with reference along with combat role date ...
Says who ?

Jihadi abdul

Oh, that makes sense

fourth largest auto industry much unlike your 'cottage industry'.

When did EFT achieve FOC ?

sp 6- 6th serial produced aircraft. It is internal designation of HAL.
So you mean it is not yet handover to IAF and you are counting it in deployed aircrafts ... furthermore sp5 is further delayed in comparision to sp6 whereas i dont have any news of induction of 3 and 4 th aircraft in IAF ...

You are the one who is quoting reference so provide the date with reference along with combat role date ...

Google it. Are you incapable of that.

Says everyone.. fukwit.
Not even indians would buy tata..
If they had a choice..

They already have choice, stupid. Nearly every major manufacturer has set shop here.

Only in india... and still assembling from third parties.. even so called "revotron" engines use foreign parts.

Lol numbnut, Indian auto component industry has a turnover of $40-45 billion- larger than your entire industry.

And the components you claim as 'foreign' are manufactured in India. Heck, Bosch & Honeywell have large R&D centers in India.

So keep the BS to yourself, Abdul.

Pakistanis must be given credit for their induction process. They induct watver is needed to them but in case of india, our files go from 1 table to another table and in this whole process, years are wasted.

Tejas or JF-17, pakistanis managed to induct them in numbers. Once you induct a product, you can improve it later on but alteast they have numbers. In war,numbers matters a lot.

So you mean it is not yet handover to IAF and you are counting it in deployed aircrafts ... furthermore sp5 is further delayed in comparision to sp6 whereas i dont have any news of induction of 3 and 4 th aircraft in IAF

I never said that stupid. If I call the first aircraft by it's internal name SP 1, does it mean that it is not handed over yet ?

whereas i dont have any news of induction of 3 and 4 th aircraft in IAF

http://idrw.org/tejas-sp3-joins-first-squadron-of-tejas-in-indian-air-force-iaf/

Google it. Are you incapable of that.

They already have choice, stupid. Nearly every major manufacturer has set shop here.

Lol numbnut, Indian auto component industry has a turnover of $40-45 billion- larger than your entire industry.

And the components you claim as 'foreign' are manufactured in India. Heck, Bosch & Honeywell have large R&D centers in India.

So keep the BS to yourself, Abdul.
You are making claim ,, why i google it ?

I never said that stupid. If I call the first aircraft by it's internal name SP 1, does it mean that it is not handed over yet ?

http://idrw.org/tejas-sp3-joins-first-squadron-of-tejas-in-indian-air-force-iaf/
No you will not call it sp1 because its number will change ... so as per article shared only 3 aircrafts are confirmed to be in deployed role ... sp5 and sp6 are for sure not deployed as hal takes three months from first test flight till delivery ... sp4 status is unknown ... well great ... 3 deployed aircrafts in IOC configuration with no FOC are better than a mature platform flying since a decade ... well best of luck with your assumptions ...

You're making the claim that Tejas is the first aircraft to be accepted into service without foc
Well thats the definition of term FOC ... FOC is the clearance for full operational deployment ...

3 deployed aircrafts in IOC configuration with no FOC are better than a mature platform flying since a decade

Having 5 aircraft in service, with only the IFR & gun firing milestone to be crossed for FOC, with production being ramped up to 16 per year is better than assembly with only 58% work share even on the airframe.

Well thats the definition of term FOC ... FOC is the clearance for full operational deployment ...

It's 'Full Operational Capability' in our parlance, and Tejas already have achieved 'Initial Operational Capability' 4 years before. Only IFR & gun trial remains.

the article is from December 2016.

SP 4 had first flight in march 3, sp 6 had on july 1.
Read full article sp4 had to join IAF in june i.e. after three months of the first test flight and that was the plan ... HAL is already famous for missing the deadline and by assence of same article sp6 and sp5 will take around 3 months to deploy from test flight ... means not yet deployed

I want all u pple from india to tell me which aircraft can tejas fight win?

SU-30MKI(tejas lose)
F-15E (tejas lose)
J-20 (tejas lose)
Rafale (tejas lose)
F16 BLK 60 (tejas lose)
Eurofighter (Tejas lose)
Gripen (tejas lose)

so please tell
Me why is india still manufacturinf the world's most ridiculously expensive and obsolete aircraft based on the mirage 3 from the 1950's?
Literally NONE of those aircraft are in use along India's borders.

Meanwhile, which aircraft can the JF-17 fight and win against? MKI? Nope. Rafale? Nope. MiG-29UPG? Nope. Mirage 2000-5 Mk.2? Nope. LCA Mk.1A? Nope.

Note ALL of the above are in service or will be very shortly so the fighter that the PAF is banking on to be its backbone won't be able to take on ANY of the fighters in the IAF's inventory on a 1-1 basis all things being equal.

No wonder they have to hide behind their delusions of having "superior pilots/tactics/blah blah blah".

Read full article sp4 had to join IAF in june i.e. after three months of the first test flight and that was the plan ... HAL is already famous for missing the deadline and by assence of same article sp6 and sp5 will take around 3 months to deploy from test flight ... means not yet deployed
SP-4 joined the IAF in April, SP-6 in July and SP-5 will join anytime now...

Back
Top Bottom