What's new

Teenage superstar Eileen Gu stuns America with defection to China

Currently in Guangzhou and Yiwu, there are very black, Indian and Middle East people. They marry Chinese people, and have many children. I think these immigrants and their children will have Chinese nationality.

It is similar to the case in Qinghua or Beijing. Chinese people have to make a desperate effort to enter these two universities. But it is less harsh for foreigners.

Their children can acquire Chinese nationality, but it is difficult for them to acquire Chinese nationality themselves.
There are 100k registered Vietnamese brides in China alone. According to the speed at which China approves thousands of nationality applications every year, these Vietnamese brides alone will have to wait for almost 100 years.
In fact, Chinese spouses cannot acquire Chinese nationality.

It's good these offsprings live in China, Chinese culture will make them hardworking and diligent.
Their children can acquire Chinese nationality, but it is difficult for them to acquire Chinese nationality themselves.
There are 100k registered Vietnamese brides in China alone. According to the speed at which China approves thousands of nationality applications every year, these Vietnamese brides alone will have to wait for almost 100 years.
In fact, Chinese spouses cannot acquire Chinese nationality.

Too many foreigners and mixed children. I think it's not good for China.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Too many foreigners and mixed children. I think it's not good for China.

Maybe I'm wrong.
It's the culture that makes a person. A super smart diligent kid if mix with wrong company will also become crapped. Those mixed kids may not be smart but a hardworking and diligents kid will triumph a smart but lazy kid 100 times.

It's the culture that makes a person. A super smart diligent kid if mix with wrong company will also become crapped. Those mixed kids may not be smart but a hardworking and diligents kid will triumph a smart but lazy kid 100 times.

What you want to say is that immigrants will work hard, diligently, honest ... when they live in China. I agree with that.

My view is "it brings many benefits to them, but it may be not good for China"

My point of view is like a story "scorpion and frog", and your opinion regarding the environment and the development of individuals.

There is misunderstanding here. 😂

Eileen Gu joining China over US is significant becos she is elite who are well educated, rich , well groom, smart, pretty.
A rich and elite chooses PRC over US , more or less sums up the less and less appeal of american life and being american.

Everyday , you flip thru the US news and all u see is mass murderer, shooting and ethnic racial problem.

What nonsense is this? Eileen Gu lives, trains, and studies in the US. In 6 months, no one will care she competed for China for 2 weeks at the Olympics. But she will still live, train, and study in the US.

What nonsense is this? Eileen Gu lives, trains, and studies in the US. In 6 months, no one will care she competed for China for 2 weeks at the Olympics. But she will still live, train, and study in the US.
She lives in US becos the training facility for skating is better plus the sponsorship not becos US is a better place.

Eileen Gu has Chinese DNA, has Chinese looks, has Chinese last name, speaks Mandarin, competes for China.

Chinese going back to China is called defection ?

no Chinese Scientist coming to US is called defection

She lives in US becos the training facility for skating is better plus the sponsorship not becos US is a better place.

She’s going to study at Stanford! Yes, she lives in the US because it’s literally the better place :lol:

Eileen Gu has Chinese DNA, has Chinese looks, has Chinese last name, speaks Mandarin, competes for China.
I have German DNA, and still carry the same German last name from when my ancestors immigrated from Germany.

No one in Germany today would actually consider me German :lol:

Lol.. you think it's so easy to get back China citizenship once u give it up?

Try harder :enjoy:

So Barack Obama's half-brother is far more worthy than the millions of Chinese diaspora?

Got to love China for putting up roadblocks for ethnic Chinese and how this Obama thing must be perceived by the diaspora.

Last edited:
She literally competes for team China because she is Chinese.

She doesn’t want to compete for a country where Asians are beaten up in hate crimes.

hate crimes on the rise against Chinese because of COVID

Back
Top Bottom