What's new

technological edge over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven

Status
Not open for further replies.
u did ur homework very well to suit ur funny and laughble argument
the so called china 'steal' or 'copy' lists are consist of most words like possibly, maybe, reportedly, assistant and ToT transfer which none of them can comprehend with 'copy' and 'steal'``

but with indians the most words u would notice are going to be bought, bought and failed to assemble, bought, assemble successfully hence 'indigineous' and the best of the world``:D

all those disinformation from Indian spammers are always without source or with some

dodgy Indian tabloids source, bacause most are BS ( of course sourceless).

They are in the same nature as --

"46% NASA engineers are Indians;

India invented Chess;

42% of Microsoft emplyees are Indians;

etc, etc ... "

These disinformatiuon are dropped off so causally that as if some Indians suddenly dropped off

their pants and left piles upon piles of crap in the middle of the street all

of a sudden - a big unnatural and unpleasant "surprise" to

the civilised outsiders as always.

^^^ Other than your govt controlled media ,every thing is dodgy for you.You can find the source yourself .

Is this authentic enough for you,or is this made up by Indians as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Other than your govt controlled media ,every thing is dodgy for you.You can find the source yourself .

what makes u think we dont know this? we are not like indian medians that swept slums, poverty, social injustice, low technological and industrial level under the carpets, and then put 'india is shining' lable on ur forehead``:no:

Talk about doing authetic research, that requires intelligent people, who are say people like myself; :D

whereas at the other side of the shop, you, my friend, can do whatever you want :D

I see you like youtube, now is a bonus for you ( i suggest you pay attention to 2'30 onwards) :

Do Indians really want to bring up rockets failing when 2 just exploded not more than a year ago?

But back on topic the article states that Indian ABM is more advanced than Chinese ABMs. I call BS. Does anyone want to argue?

^^ But how dare you claim that China is much more advanced than India in ABM?

You'd better be prepare to be called "a racist nazi" then. :D

Talk about doing authetic research, that requires intelligent people, who are say people like myself; :D

whereas at the other side of the shop, you, my friend, can do whatever you want :D

I see you like youtube, now is a bonus for you ( i suggest you pay attention to 2'30 onwards) :

very good lecture but why indians average iq only 85 ? the future world super power only had average iq 85 ?

Chinese bragging about IQ? With a pathetic list of mathematical achievements and not even one good scientist in over 5000 years with a large population and no major scientific theories/inventions ,I would say their average IQ is 75.

Chinese bragging about IQ? With a pathetic list of mathematical achievements and not even one good scientist in over 5000 years with a large population and no major scientific theories/inventions ,I would say their average IQ is 75.

The moron got excited because a whitey racist certified him as "intelligent" as a race!

Talk of low self esteem. ;)

There are plenty of mathematicians, astronomers, inventors and discoveries from china, just because you didn't look for it doesn't mean it didn't exist.

There are plenty of mathematicians, astronomers, inventors and discoveries from china, just because you didn't look for it doesn't mean it didn't exist.

There is nothing impressive from china which claims itself to be a contiguous civilization for 5000 years with a massive population.Even small European countries have better accomplishments in last few hundred years.

First you should tell that to speeder who discredits Indian achievements.

LOL, then 4 then 8 then WHAT?

Just adress the person or report post you feel is unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom