What's new

technological edge over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not - what happened in a democratic society can't be compared to what happened to a sporting spectacle put up by a repressive regime - monks were not beaten up and stuff here so if CG IQ would be 55, BO IQ would be pegged in negative.

You are the one who brought international sporting events. Got busted and now retract.

Typical, very typical.

BO >>>>> CG

It was named Bose-Einstein not Einstein-Bose and that's for a reason.

But you don't expect people brought up in a non democratic regime to understand these things.

It was named Bose-Einstein not Einstein-Bose and that's for a reason.

It's called Einstein-Bose in USA and China and Russia.
Bose submitted the paper that nobody would publish since it had many errors.
Einstein fixed them.

You are the one who brought international sporting events. Got busted and now retract.

Typical, very typical.

BO >>>>> CG

Really??? How did I get busted? I maintain that while there were scams in CWG, human rights were not grossly violated nor did any child suffer any psychological damage

CWG>>>>>>>>>>>BO

If you can't handle the truth - I understand. You are indoctrinated by your state run media and your regime to accept abuse and not question your government.

It's called Einstein-Bose in USA and China and Russia.
Bose submitted the paper that nobody would publish since it had many errors.
Einstein fixed them.

Is that what the little red book says? If this site is not blocked in China - click on this Link -

Bose

Of course not - what happened in a democratic society can't be compared to what happened to a sporting spectacle put up by a repressive regime - monks were not beaten up and stuff here so if CG IQ would be 55, BO IQ would be pegged in negative.

but your india is still a medieval society dressed in modern `democrazy" coat.

BTW, Democracy was never the idea of Amercian Founding Fathers wish America to be.

In fact Benjamin Franklin particularly warned, repeatedly, that America must avoid Democracy at all costs!

This is because democracy is a retarded system.

Yet even today, India still dressed in that retarded fake coat. ±rofl±

This post once again highlights the limited IQ of the Chinese citizenry - probably as a result of state indoctrination -

Bose-Einstein state is named after Satyendra Nath Bose

There is a difference between him and Jadgish Chandra Bose.

Ramanujan is not famous for being self-taught. Ramanujan is famous for being a great mathematician.

I don't know this other Bose. Does he make crappy overhyped speakers ??? Ha ha ha.
Do you want to compare the international ranking of my American alma mater to yours??

but your india is still a medieval society dressed in modern `democrazy" coat.

BTW, Democracy was never the idea of Amercian Founding Fathers wish America to be.

In fact Benjamin Franklin particularly warned, repeatedly, that America must avoid Democracy at all costs!

This is because democracy is a retarded system.

Yet even today, India still dressed in that retarded fake coat. ±rofl±

Please do not take the word of Benjamin Franklin as gospel simply because you guys look upto the white men. Think for yourselves and grow a backbone for crying out loud.

I don't know this other Bose. Does he make crappy overhyped speakers ??? Ha ha ha.
Do you want to compare the international ranking of my American alma mater to yours??

Sure, I have no issues with that - I acquired my undergrad degree in the US and my post grad degree in Europe in Scandinavia.

Is that what the little red book says? If this site is not blocked in China - click on this Link -

Bose

Wikipedia doesn't contradict my claim. Bose submitted the paper to everybody. Everybody ignored him. Einstein fixed his mistakes and lent his credibility. That's when people cared. Without Einstein's name, Bose is nothing.

Wikipedia doesn't contradict my claim. Bose submitted the paper to everybody. Everybody ignored him. Einstein fixed his mistakes and lent his credibility. That's when people cared. Without Einstein's name, Bose is nothing.

Can you back up your ridiculous claim that it is called the Einstein Bose condensate in USA and Russia? Or were you lying?

Fixed what mistake smart pant?

Sure, I have no issues with that - I acquired my undergrad degree in the US and my post grad degree in Europe in Scandinavia.

Couldn't get into a US grad school?? Who from US goes to Scandinavia for grad school.

Your undergrad must have really sucked. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom