What's new

Team USA

If we look at the most recent numbers of non-military US citizens killed by terrorism worldwide, that number is 17. You have a better chance of being killed by a bee sting, or a home repair accident than you do a terrorist. And you are 29 times more likely to be murdered by a cop than a terrorist!
Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War | The Free Thought Project

I have 3 police officers living within 300 meters of my house. I'm not worried.
If I was a criminal..I'd be worried.

I have 3 police officers living within 300 meters of my house. I'm not worried.

But you are worried about the "terrorists" living thousands of miles away , and for that your forces have killed hundreds and thousands of innocent children and women in Iraq , Afghanistan and Pakistan !!

You have a better chance of being killed by a bee sting than a terrorist killing you , why not kill all the bees in the world ??

Saturn's smoggy moon Titan has hundreds of times more natural gas and other liquid hydrocarbons than all the known oil and natural gas reserves on Earth , So when are you guys planning on giving Saturn some "Democracy" ??

United States of Hypocrisy ??

315-0419224432-americanempire.jpg

The_United_States_of_Hypocrisy-gty1k2-s.jpg

Last edited:
But you are worried about the "terrorists" living thousands of miles away , and for that your forces have killed hundreds and thousands of innocent children and women in Afghanistan and Pakistan !!

You have a better chance of being killed by a bee sting than a terrorist killing you , why not kill all the bees in the world ??

Saturn's smoggy moon Titan has hundreds of times more natural gas and other liquid hydrocarbons than all the known oil and natural gas reserves on Earth , So when are you guys planning to give Saturn some "Democracy" ??

United States of Hypocrites ??

Tell you what...just ignore your Administrative territories...they will go away if you ignore them.

@KAL-EL - no reply ! :(

Sorry bro, Didn't even see the notification. Don't feel bad, @Skull and Bones never replied to my post welcoming him to my city.:frown: To answer your previous question, the honest answer is, I don't know. There are specialty shops and special sections in some supermarkets for Halal or Kosher. Not much in most restaurants though. Also depends on location as well.

Sorry bro, Didn't even see the notification. Don't feel bad, @Skull and Bones never replied to my post welcoming him to my city.:frown: To answer your previous question, the honest answer is, I don't know. There are specialty shops and special sections in some supermarkets for Halal or Kosher. Not much in most restaurants though. Also depends on location as well.

I had to eat vegetarian food as if I were a goat ! :cry:

Hey Kal-el, why do you guys not have Halal or Koshur food in most restaurants here in America ! :(

Do you know how difficult it was to eat Cheese-Pizzas for a week ! :mad:

I guess the Jewish population doesn't have enough support in the US for Koshur to be mainstream. They have the same situation 365 days a year as you. (Now a whole bunch of PDF people are going to jump out a window after hearing that fact)

I guess the Jewish population doesn't have enough support in the US for Koshur to be mainstream. They have the same situation 365 days a year as you. (Now a whole bunch of PDF people are going to jump out a window after hearing that fact)

I'm not complaining or anything....I was just having a conversation with my buddy @KAL-EL ! :)

WTF, i didn't got any notification for that.

Tell me about the attractions i can see in 2 days.

Guess it really depends on what you're looking for. Philly is known for its pivotal place in shaping the beginnings of the United States.

One big historical attraction in center city that many come to see:

Independence Hall

0092b66368479740ad5c9d7f2dd497e5.jpg

Independence Hall in Philadelphia. It was in the Assembly Room of this building that George Washington was appointed commander in chief of the Continental Army in 1775 and the Declaration of Independence was adopted on July 4, 1776. In the same room the design of the American flag was agreed upon in 1777, the Articles of Confederation were adopted in 1781, and the U. S. Constitution was drafted in 1787.

The Betsy Ross house: Where Betsy Ross purportedly lived when legend says she made the very first American flag. This landmark is also located in center city Philly.

PT05_betsyross.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of tourists also run the "rocky steps" The steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art where Rocky Balboa ran up in the movie "Rocky" Might not be your kinda thing, still thought i'd mention it though.

east-steps-150dpi-680uw.jpg

rocky_steps.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom