What's new

Team USA

Islamic Schools League of America - ISLA
th

Find a school
Find an Islamic School - ISLA

This is the US...not Russia/Cuba/China/N.Korea

if u allow a minority to do whatever it wants, soon certain elements within that then-majority try to force their beliefs upon others and in the process screw up the united states.

That's why they try and separate Church & State (although it could be FAR better...there are still plenty of instances...however slowly they are being removed)

americans r too religious. religion and science cant live together, it saddens me to see that ppl r reacting to an educational tv show like cosmos the way they do in the usa. also the way some states are trying to teach creationism instead of evolution in schools only contributes to fundamentalism-driven generation of americans with limited creativity due to the mental block created by teaching pseudoscience nonsense in schools.

if u want to maintain the edge you r having, keep the religious nonsense out of your country.

Last edited:
Do you make your own moonshine:yahoo:?

There is no lack of adult beverages that is for certain. :p

I actually am not a hillbilly (live in Southern California near Los Angeles. ) , but I love to visit our place in the mid-west often. California firearms laws are horrific, so I like to get away for freedom.

I actually am not a hillbilly (live in Southern California near Los Angeles. ) , but I love to visit our place in the mid-west often. California firearms laws are horrific, so I like to get away for freedom.

From Mrs.OC ? :o:

:lol:

Things to do in New york State ( not just city) if i have 4 days there ?? I am learned more towards Nature than history .

From Mrs.OC ? :o:

:lol:

Haha! She likes firearms almost as much as I do, and sometimes is a better shot with a pistol (though I would never tell her that ;) )

So no getting away for me!

Things to do in New york State ( not just city) if i have 4 days there ?? I am learned more towards Nature than history .

Good idea. Sometimes Americans forget that domestic history isn't very interesting to visitors.

What I believe this country has that is exceptional is nature (specifically the variety) I am not that familiar with New York, but if you have a rental car you will have more options obviously.

Last edited:
Haha! She likes firearms almost as much as I do, and sometimes is a better shot with a pistol (though I would never tell her that ;) )

So no getting away for me!

Good idea. Sometimes Americans forget that domestic history isn't very interesting to visitors.

What I believe this country has that is exceptional is nature. I am not that familiar with New York, but if you have a rental car you will have more options obviously.

Yep looking for Natural wonders around NY . Maybe Catskill ?? or some other place hiking camping etc ?

I will obviously visit the landmarks like Statue of Liberty , Monticello etc but not museums .

Yep looking for Natural wonders around NY . Maybe Catskill ?? or some other place hiking camping etc ?

I will obviously visit the landmarks like Statue of Liberty , Monticello etc but not museums .

The Catskills and the Adirondacks are good choices for nature lovers. If you can get up to Ausable Chasm or around the Lake George area, there is much to see and do:

Ausable Chasm

Welcome again and again! | Visit Lake George

But these both parks are HUGE . any specific places apart from Ausable chasms ? i will add them to the list .

It depends on whether you are in a rental car or not. Fort Ticonderoga, Lake Champlain and a trip over to Burlington, Vermont, is a nice drive. The area around Lake George is beautiful with many activities. A drive up Whiteface Mountain and a visit to the Winter Olympic Village in Lake Placid are good too.

Well nothing beats moonshine! :yahoo:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom