What's new

Team USA

Well that's up to us to improve the image of Pakistan.It would be great if some pakistanis followed Gibran hamdan's footsteps or played baseball,NBA for :usflag:.. Are you gonna visit again someday?

Yes it's true! Bronx,Brooklyn and Harlem are notoriously famous for being a rough place.

Why don't you two exchange email addresses / Phone numbers? would really spare us the oey gooey romantic stuff. Thanks!

But you are worried about the "terrorists" living thousands of miles away , and for that your forces have killed hundreds and thousands of innocent children and women in Iraq , Afghanistan and Pakistan !!

You have a better chance of being killed by a bee sting than a terrorist killing you , why not kill all the bees in the world ??

Saturn's smoggy moon Titan has hundreds of times more natural gas and other liquid hydrocarbons than all the known oil and natural gas reserves on Earth , So when are you guys planning on giving Saturn some "Democracy" ??

United States of Hypocrisy ??

315-0419224432-americanempire.jpg

The_United_States_of_Hypocrisy-gty1k2-s.jpg

Instead of derailing this thread why don't you open a new one IF you have to. Thanks!

Kim Dotcom was not sentenced to 50 years.

On the other hand this raises an interesting point.
Somebody who embezzles and defrauds millions usually is perceived as only getting a slap on the wrist compared to somebody who robs a gas station for $100.

In his case the opposite seems true and people are still complaining!

And yes let's stay on topic.

Last edited:
Kim Dotcom was not sentenced to 50 years.

On the other hand this raises an interesting point.
Somebody who embezzles and defraud millions usually is perceived as only getting a slap on the wrist compared to somebody who robs a gas station for $100.

In his case the opposite seems true and people are still complaining!

And yes let's stay on topic.

Staying on topic seems to be the Achilles heel of this forum! :hitwall:

Staying on topic seems to be the Achilles heel of this forum! :hitwall:

That speaks to the poor moderation, that is all. But, never mind, just how good can anything Pakistani be? Such low quality is to be expected, no? :D

No, a lot of Pakistani things are good.

As much as I would love to talk about that, it would be off topic in this thread. :D

PS: USA haters can go elsewhere, too. ;)

Yes, we don't qualify...as our opinions are biased.

Somebody toss out a name of somebody who qualifies and who you think would be cooperative.
Maybe somebody from Africa/Indonesia/Malaysia. Trying to get a good mix.

You could ask @Oscar as he might be in USA these days.

Last edited:
This thread already has an objective, and that isn't your love life. Start a new one, if you so desperately want to do it in public!
I wasn't talking about my love life you obnoxious troll. My conversation was with armstrong about his trip in :usflag:. You should learn to mind your own business.

I wasn't talking about my love life dumb ***. My conversation was with armstrong about his trip in :usflag:. You should learn to mind your own business.

You should learn some manners, as well as to stick to the topic!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom