What's new

Team USA

Well that's up to us to improve the image of Pakistan.It would be great if some pakistanis followed Gibran hamdan's footsteps or played baseball,NBA for :usflag:.. Are you gonna visit again someday?

Maybe - Its a nice place with good people ! :)

Yes it's true! Bronx,Brooklyn and Harlem are notoriously famous for being a rough place.

Okay !

You're not planning on visiting Pakistan any time soon are you ? :(

Hey if you are not a US citizen I'll pass the torch to you can read Team USA | Page 22 and add some comments.

Ahh ok, so that's what you folks have been doing. I was starting to wonder why I hadn't been tagged yet. I'm a US citizen so I don't qualify. :super:

Maybe - Its a nice place with good people ! :)

Okay !

You're not planning on visiting Pakistan any time soon are you ? :(

That depends New yorkers are famous for being Hostile. And I'll visit Pakistan when Nawaz leaves or something.
Btw an off-topic question Which one would you pick OHP or F-23 for PN?

You're not an American; go back to Scotland....KAL-El Mcfadden ! :p:

How's life treating you, Brother ? :)

lol Life has been treating me fairly well brother. As for scotland, it's on my bucket list. Some friends and I have been planning our trip to Asia first. After that adventure (and time and finances allow) I'm off to the Scottish Highlands. Hope all has been with with you too :)

Ahh ok, so that's what you folks have been doing. I was starting to wonder why I hadn't been tagged yet. I'm a US citizen so I don't qualify. :super:

Yes, we don't qualify...as our opinions are biased.

Somebody toss out a name of somebody who qualifies and who you think would be cooperative.
Maybe somebody from Africa/Indonesia/Malaysia. Trying to get a good mix.

Yes, we don't qualify...as our opinions are biased.

Somebody toss out a name of somebody who qualifies and who you think would be cooperative.
Maybe somebody from Africa/Indonesia/Malaysia. Trying to get a good mix.

Forgot I had already added a few things to this thread way back in the beginning. I'll continue to add randomly from time to time if I see something relevant that hasn't already been used.

Last edited:
10171057_10152316184493189_6016655391209068280_n.jpg

President Obama: "The Odds of Dying In a Terrorist Attack Are a Lot LOWER than They Are of Dying In a Car Accident" Washington's Blog

"You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist"

but "You are 12 times more likely to die from accidental suffocation in bed than from a terrorist attack" <- That keeps me awake at night!!!!

If we look at the most recent numbers of non-military US citizens killed by terrorism worldwide, that number is 17. You have a better chance of being killed by a bee sting, or a home repair accident than you do a terrorist. And you are 29 times more likely to be murdered by a cop than a terrorist!
Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War | The Free Thought Project

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom