What's new

Team USA

That was a picture taken from the family property, but once on the other side of the river it is US National land. We have about 80 acres there. The price is not as expensive as the over-populated cities.
Oh sorry, I thought it was for sale.

I visited your country about a week back; Chicago was cold, DC's weather was pleasant and NYC was far too crowded and the People everywhere were very nice and helpful ! :)
You visited NYC without telling me :(
Yes Manhattan and some areas of queens are very crowded. Chicago and Arizona have the worst weather ever.

Oh ok! I hope you had a good time. I was getting worried here about where Armstrong has been

Yup had a good time there though I was a bit sad to notice that Pakistan's image in the US isn't good ! :(

But the people were very polite and helpful ! :)

I only stayed in the city for less than a day which was mostly spent shuttling between NYC and Jersey before going back to the airport !

Yup had a good time there though I was a bit sad to notice that Pakistan's image in the US isn't good ! :(

But the people were very polite and helpful ! :)

I only stayed in the city for less than a day which was mostly spent shuttling between NYC and Jersey before going back to the airport !

Well that's up to us to improve the image of Pakistan.It would be great if some pakistanis followed Gibran hamdan's footsteps or played baseball,NBA for :usflag:.. Are you gonna visit again someday?

You were born in the Bronx - I heard thats a rough place ! :unsure:

I dunno how true is that or not ? :(
Yes it's true! Bronx,Brooklyn and Harlem are notoriously famous for being a rough place.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom