What's new

Team USA

I love conspiracy theories and drama that comes with it.. VCheng :lol:

Well Sam1980 I told you not to run far away.

Okay @WebMaster the torch is being handed to you...what's your impression/story of life in the USA. You can look at post #321 to get some ideas for the flow.

Don't forget to keep this chain message going by handing it to someone else (you must know plenty of "characters" here who must have some interesting impressions)

Kentucky Derby (Louisville, Kentucky)

Belmont Stakes (Elmont, New York)
Belmont%20Stakes%20crowd.6-8-13.BL__0.jpg

Preakness Stakes (Pimlico Race Course, Maryland)
infield-generic_0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha coder girl? Oh snap!

Which language do you have command in?

In US a guy without a car is baykaar :D

I have learned one should never speak about her talent...but rather save it and show it in the right kind of circumstances. This lesson not only keeps one humble but also provides her with excessive amusement by seeing the shock in the target, who was expecting a kittens paw but was faced with a lions claw in retaliation :D

^ wah wah wah........kya baat ki hai....informant dear look at what wonderful lessons I advise you lovelies :rofl:

I have learned one should never speak about her talent...but rather save it and show it in the right kind of circumstances. This lesson not only keeps one humble but also provides her with excessive amusement by seeing the shock in the target, who was expecting a kittens paw but was faced with a lions claw in retaliation :D

^ wah wah wah........kya baat ki hai....informant dear look at what wonderful lessons I advise you lovelies :rofl:

YZHYb.gif

Why are girls so crazy? Jesus. I dont even know how and what toreply.

Marshmallow 2.0 seriously.

But he's in Pakistan (or yes he could help us out)
Lived in colorado for about 10 years. Living in pak atm. So dont have much to contribute to this thread.:-)

In pakistan there is no value of a skilled technocrat. In the U.S you feel right at home.

Lived in colorado for about 10 years. Living in pak atm. So dont have much to contribute to this thread.:-)

In pakistan there is no value of a skilled technocrat. In the U.S you feel right at home.
Oh come on you can say more.

But that's ok @Manticore however you have to pick the next person. So forward the chain to someone.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom