What's new

Team USA

Missed you too ZY! Been busy, boss is milking me for all I'm worth.

How goes life? Everything smooth?

Btw, Hype briefly reappeared yesterday only disappear again.

Lies, you didn't miss me at all :( haha jk but I am glad all is well with you and you've been busy. Yes, work hard...hard work always pays off! Goodluck with that! :P

I am perfectly well and everything is super smooth hehe, just last week of school then summer vacation :D But busy at the moment with finals! i visit this site to procrastinate I have realized. hmm. lol

LMFAOOOOO :lol: you REALLY like him don't you hahahahahahaha do you stalk him hahahaahaha?? ooo i am telling his wifeeee on you :D

Biaaach.... here again...... gotta go sleep! :D

Oh Hype, you have been sorely missed, I had such a bad time, had to explain the production of SCBs in a vacuum induction melting furnace to a fellow who kept asking me whether SCBs are first "melted" or "frozen". I almost died trying to explain to him that his demand for the "freezing point temp." depended upon salute concentration. Oh man, if only you'd been there that day, fellow even accused Oscar of being biased.

Lies, you didn't miss me at all :( haha jk but I am glad all is well with you and you've been busy. Yes, work hard...hard work always pays off! Goodluck with that! :P

I am perfectly well and everything is super smooth hehe, just last week of school then summer vacation :D But busy at the moment with finals! i visit this site to procrastinate I have realized. hmm. lol

LMFAOOOOO :lol: you REALLY like him don't you hahahahahahaha do you stalk him hahahaahaha?? ooo i am telling his wifeeee on you :D

I think bahbiji already knows of our "affair", Razi spent so much time calling me and @Hyperion out in Naswar.

Ah, speaking of which....WHERE IS @RazPaK??? razzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D :D :D

Fool got himself banned, almost like perma-banned, now all I have for entertainment is some paltry fellow here or there, no Buttsy, no Hype, no YOU, no nobody.:(

Hey @Sam1980 I think I know who you can pass the torch to....

Have you folks mentioned Salk on the thread, J. Salk, he's a personal hero of mine, do mention him if you haven't while mentioning achievements by Americans.:-)

Oh Hype, you have been sorely missed, I had such a bad time, had to explain the production of SCBs in a vacuum induction melting furnace to a fellow who kept asking me whether SCBs are first "melted" or "frozen". I almost died trying to explain to him that his demand for the "freezing point temp." depended upon salute concentration. Oh man, if only you'd been there that day, fellow even accused Oscar of being biased.

@Hyperion tis true babes, he use to cry himself to sleep in your absence and stroll everyday near the LoC hoping to catch a just one glimpse of you. We had to get the pdf psychiatrist to get him to stop stalking you on the other side....we're both aware of your stalking capabilities, but i think dillinger can give you a run for your money ;) :lol:

Fool got himself banned, almost like perma-banned, now all I have for entertainment is some paltry fellow here or there, no Buttsy, no Hype, no YOU, no nobody.:(

Have you folks mentioned Salk on the thread, J. Salk, he's a personal hero of mine, do mention him if you haven't while mentioning achievements by Americans.:-)

OMG did you know.....@armstrong was here in nyc and tells me just a few hours before his flight :( bad uncle!!

@Hyperion tis true babes, he use to cry himself to sleep in your absence and stroll everyday near the LoC hoping to catch a just one glimpse of you. We had to get the pdf psychiatrist to get him to stop stalking you on the other side....we're both aware of your stalking capabilities, but i think dillinger can give you a run for your money ;) :lol:

OMG did you know.....@armstrong was here in nyc and tells me just a few hours before his flight :( bad uncle!!

Has he left NYC? Man that tub of lard has no manners! :mad:

US only looks good when compared to developing countries. If you compare it to countries like Canada the US is kind of a shit hole

@Peter C
LOL I have got a surprise for you ;)

@xunzi Post #321 please play along :D

Oh don't worry I was totally expecting something like this. I just wonder how long it will take for all the Chinese in America on this forum to have their say before handing the torch back. I have already set the 24 hour reply limit precedent (and no you can't change your flags or keep creating new accounts too or you'll forfeit). Also no multi page War and Peace novels.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom