What's new

Team USA

You wish you were as hot as me, rolling around in benzos, vacationing all over and living in Lahore alone in my Bachelor Palace. This FOB got game :D

LOLOL you basically described me although I just sold my old benz so I do not have a car right now not that I need one since I am always in the city. All fobs think they got game though that is part of the reason we call them fobs. :lol:

Anyway enough of that check out this coconut @ZYXW calling me her ex patti permeshwar and then saying she speaks great URDU. :rofl:

LOLOL you basically described me although I just sold my old benz so I do not have a car right now not that I need one since I am always in the city. All fobs think they got game though that is part of the reason we call them fobs. :lol:

Anyway enough of that check out this coconut @ZYXW calling me her ex patti permeshwar and then saying she speaks great URDU. :rofl:

Okay that was a little error on my part.....but uhm like urdu and hindi are the same....on my resume I put both of them down.....:P
so buzz off!!

Okay that was a little error on my part.....but uhm like urdu and hindi are the same....on my resume I put both of them down.....JUST KIDDING....Psshhh like i'd everrrr have a resumeeeeee :lol:

I can speak both so I do actually write both down on my resume. LOL even if you don't work you should have a resume made up. :astagh:

ex patti? Chae ki patti? Bandage wali patti? Ya shohar pati? Usko rahne hi o, burger ABCDXYZ kahin ki.

No man we just vacay in US or vist relatives there. Assholes single me out on my name, "random" checks. **** YOU TSA if you reading it.

Bhai benzo lore main rakhi yay :D

So filhal you're "bay"kaar?

Chalo bachu karo bus/train k safar.

I can speak both so I do actually write both down on my resume. LOL even if you don't work you should have a resume made up. :astagh:

:woot:no way janeman itnay talented ho :woot: LOLOLOL :lol: yeah no i have to get to that actually :P

ex patti? Chae ki patti? Bandage wali patti? Ya shohar pati? Usko rahne hi o, burger ABCDXYZ kahin ki.

No man we just vacay in US or vist relatives there. Assholes single me out on my name, "random" checks. **** YOU TSA if you reading it.

Dear @Informant ,

Try being a bit more pleasant with your hellos to me. Thank you!

Sincerely,
ABCDXYZ Kahin ki xoxoxox

:D :D :D LMFAO

Yes I think she was calling me a teabag she puts above God. :( @ZYXW

No I don't have my own car but I drive a suburban which is our family car to get around if I need too. Yeah but I take the train to the city because it beats finding parking.

:woot:no way janeman itnay talented ho :woot: LOLOLOL :lol: yeah no i have to get to that actually :P

Dear @Informant ,

Try being a bit more pleasant with your hellos to me. Thank you!

Sincerely,
ABCDXYZ Kahin ki xoxoxox

:D :D :D LMFAO

I need not say hi to you. Because you in your evergreen compiler for urdu would misconstrue it as something else.

Man you're ballsy.

Yes I think she was calling me a teabag she puts above God. :( @ZYXW

No I don't have my own car but I drive a suburban which is our family car to get around if I need too. Yeah but I take the train to the city because it beats finding parking.

Pfffft what do you take your dates in? Family car? :fie:

@KingMamba looks like you will have to pick the next person the torch is passed to as Pakistanisage is taking too long to reply. Just point whoever you pick to post #321

Last edited:
l_01.jpg

American troops using a newly-developed acoustic locator, mounted on a wheeled platform. The large horns amplified distant sounds, monitored through headphones worn by a crew member, who could direct the platform to move and pinpoint distant enemy aircraft. Development of passive acoustic location accelerated during World War I, later surpassed by the development of radar in the 1940s. (National Archives)
lnk.jpg

I have been with my girl for a while now she don't care about shit like that and no. :D

My wife and I used to drive around in a car that looked like this before we got married.

image.jpg

No dent in the hood though. Hard to find a decent pic on google. That was a badass looking car when I got it in '94. People were doing lots of WTF is that! Plus the C5 Corvette didn't come out until 1997 so we had the lookers for a few years.

Last edited:
I have been with my girl for a while now she don't care about shit like that and no. :D

Baby you a kid now, ahista ashita dhakkay khaeinge aur phir akal aegi. Abhi to high school is easy.

My wife and I used to drive around in car that looked like this before we got married.

View attachment 30454

No dent in the hood though. Hard to find a decent pic on google. That was a badass looking car when I got it in '94. People were doing lots of WTF is that! The C5 Corvette didn't come out until 1997.

Failbird?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom