What's new

Team USA

O you talk about the US...like guess speak about your american side...and what you like and hate about the country...:P

Likes- Best pizza in the world :man_in_love:, sonni kuriya ;), the diversity, democracy, and idk I guess the laid back attitude of people around here.

Dislikes- role money plays in government, media bias, anchor babies, health care drama, and fobs like @Informant. :D

Likes- Best pizza in the world :man_in_love:, sonni kuriya ;), the diversity, democracy, and idk I guess the laid back attitude of people around here.

Dislikes- role money plays in government, media bias, anchor babies, health care drama, and fobs like @Informant. :D

thanks ;) haha

Stop derailing @Peter C thread he put a lot of work into it you coconut.
then stop responding to me, you know the effect you have on me ex- patti permeshwar ;) hahahahahahaha (ohhh my urdu is becoming beautiful over time) lol..you make me waannna derail ALLL THE THREADS :D :D (corny but still cute) LOLOL

then stop responding to me, you know the effect you have on me ex- patti permeshwar ;) hahahahahahaha (ohhh my urdu is becoming beautiful over time) lol

You are a total coconut, that is Hindi not urdu. :rofl: This shit literally made me lol.

same thing bro...my urdu is better than yours, we have read your urdu here so stop pointing ffingers #rudemamba #LMFAO

Negative my urdu is way better than yours don't front. Also I would never speak in hindi and call it urdu that is a disgrace to Pakistaniyat. :rofl: Stop watching too many bollywood movies although that was quite the compliment. Do you even know what that means? ;)

You wish you were as hot as me, rolling around in benzos, vacationing all over and living in Lahore alone in my Bachelor Palace. This FOB got game :D

Negative my urdu is way better than yours don't front. Also I would never speak in hindi and call it urdu though that is a disgrace to Pakistaniyat. :rofl: Stop watching too many bollywood movies although that was quite the compliment. Do you even know what that means? ;)

2ro6wo.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom