What's new

Team USA

and this is you:p:
fatguy1.jpg

by the way wo kis bechari ki pic post ki hey?:girl_wacko:

Ap ki.

Main mota nhain hun :pissed:

neither am i:angry:.....

and stop arguing unnecessarily on other threads with indians....arent worth it....why wasting time and energies?:unsure:

This week im seriously farigh. Took a week off cz family is here from all over the world. 1 car is gone to parlor. The other to golf club with dad and bro for their golfing session. 3rd car with mama for shopping. 4th is busy with bardi Khala and company. Main yahan akela net pe hun. So socha Indians ko hi aeena dekhadein.

Tum ho bilkul Indianon ki tarah.

tsk tsk tsk

This week im seriously farigh. Took a week off cz family is here from all over the world. 1 car is gone to parlor. The other to golf club with dad and bro for their golfing session. 3rd car with mama for shopping. 4th is busy with bardi Khala and company. Main yahan akela net pe hun. So socha Indians ko hi aeena dekhadein.

Tum ho bilkul Indianon ki tarah.

tsk tsk tsk
koin shaadi ho rahi hey?:tongue: kis bichari ki kismat phtny wali hey?:enjoy:

its not about being indians wegera but if the argument arent going anywhere and rather turns to insults then better it should be ended! the mota demag wont understand!:tongue:

koin shaadi ho rahi hey?:tongue: kis bichari ki kismat phtny wali hey?:enjoy:

its not about being indians wegera but if the argument arent going anywhere and rather turns to insults then better it should be ended! the mota demag wont understand!:tongue:

I have lived with Indians, i have them working for us. I have goof friends who are Indian. I understand the type, their hate for us outlasts our hate for them. Khair insults are fun.

Shadi ni, But store opening. jewellery store khalu ka. Lotsa models gon' be there :cheesy:. Aj third day of opening. hahah opening hi nahin mukti :D

Last edited:
I have lived with Indians, i have them working for us. I have goof friends who are Indian. I understand the type, their hate for us outlasts our hate for them. Khair insults are fun.

Shadi ni, but mangni. But store opening. jewellery store khalu ka. Lotsa models gon' be there :cheesy:. Aj third day of opening. hahah opening hi nahin mukti :D
i get exhausted after a while if the argument on serious threads turn to insults or boring rants:argh: headache! i dont know how do you ppl continue it for so long!:undecided: such patience and stamina!

o congratss in advance for mangniii:enjoy:......whens the doomsday for the girl gunna start?:p: and kon hey bichari...feel pity for her!:bunny: you gotta straighten up yourself player:whistle:....eik taraf magni dosri taraf keeping an eye on models:angry:

i get exhausted after a while if the argument on serious threads turn to insults or boring rants:argh: headache! i dont know how do you ppl continue it for so long!:undecided: such patience and stamina!

o congratss in advance for mangniii:enjoy:......whens the doomsday for the girl gunna start?:p: and kon hey bichari...feel pity for her!:bunny: you gotta straighten up yourself player:whistle:....eik taraf magni dosri taraf keeping an eye on models:angry:

They are here for a number of events. Shadi ni thi but mangni ( weekend pe thi mangni) . Aj one of the events of store openings.
Maf karo mera time thordi na aya hai? Models are God's blessing so eye them dil bhar ke. Also show bhi marte hain since khalu ka showroom to apna hi showroom :D

Whats that cheapo song, haaan. Abhi to main jawan hun :D My mom dad sing it sometimes. I shake my head and leave the room.

They are here for a number of events. Shadi ni thi but mangni ( weekend pe thi mangni) . Aj one of the events of store openings.
Maf karo mera time thordi na aya hai? Models are God's blessing so eye them dil bhar ke. Also show bhi marte hain since khalu ka showroom to apna hi showroom :D

Whats that cheapo song, haaan. Abhi to main jawan hun :D My mom dad sing it sometimes. I shake my head and leave the room.
you had the event already and didnt tell us
smileys-confused-821384.gif
thread hi open kurdetey ider log:tongue: congrats ka!

by the way lahore ki models look quite paindo....they dont have that charm and model like look like that of Karachiites lol no joking....neither of Isloz.......unless they were invited from karachi on that event of your khalu then that's fine....:tongue:

that song is quite popular in wedding times yeah lolz....and do you know those things in Punjabi called taappayt or somthing.....in our family the old ladies and the young ones too sing them....in punjabi families its quite popular:p:...sumjh nae ati but are very very funny when they sing!:p:

you had the event already and didnt tell us
smileys-confused-821384.gif
thread hi open kurdetey ider log:tongue: congrats ka!

by the way lahore ki models look quite paindo....they dont have that charm and model like look like that of Karachiites lol no joking....neither of Isloz.......unless they were invited from karachi on that event of your khalu then that's fine....:tongue:

that song is quite popular in wedding times yeah lolz....and do you know those things in Punjabi called taappayt or somthing.....in our family the old ladies and the young ones too sing them....in punjabi families its quite popular:p:...sumjh nae ati but are very very funny when they sing!:p:

Meri nahin thi mangni, cousin ki beti ki. Mera time ni aya bhai. Please all top models are from Lahore, especially AYYAN ALI.

:wub:

Meri nahin thi mangni, cousin ki beti ki. Mera time ni aya bhai. Please all top models are from Lahore, especially AYYAN ALI.

:wub:
ayyan ali was born and brought up in Dubai....:p: tut tut.....come again.....so far the only good model from lahore was Vinne....shes one of my favz!

Okay, okay, calm down buddy. No one is undermining the contribution of MIT. :fie:

And Photodynamic therapy link you provided, i'm working on the theoretical aspect of the extinction coefficient of different nanoparticles to different wavelength of laser. My thesis is on Superlens though.

Actually MIT is considered the best but it may have more to do with reputation of the institution than anything else really.

The USA is probably the best country in the World that accepts people from any other to immigrate to. Heck, they even give Citizenship to anyone born in the US, even if their Parents were Illegal Aliens. No other country on God's green Earth is this welcoming to People of all races.

I love the Culture , the People and the fact that most People have a respect for law and order. Here, the only limits People have in betterment of their lives are the ones they put on themselves. Now , don't let me give you an impression that this is some kind of Utopia, which it is not. But there is no other Place ( other than my Native Pakistan ) that I would want to live in, than good old USA.

God Bless America:usflag:

Pakistan has the same citizenship laws as US, as does most other countries in Europe, you born there you are citizen no matter what. The worst citizenship laws are in the racism infested middle east.

Read post #321. They passed the torch to you but Informant says you don't qualify

Yeah I was born here so I don't have a immigration story to tell. :yu:

Pakistan has the same citizenship laws as US, as does most other countries in Europe, you born there you are citizen no matter what. The worst citizenship laws are in the racism infested middle east.:yu:

You are dead wrong.

I don't know of any Country where you get citizenship by Birth, just because you were born in that Country.

In Europe , it does not matter if you were born in their Country, you do not get citizenship unless one of your Parents is the Citizen of that Country. Same is true everywhere else including Pakistan.

USA is the only Country in the World where children of Illegal Aliens acquire Citizenship just by being born in the US.

Last edited:
You are dead wrong.

I don't know of any Country where you get citizenship by Birth, just because you were born in that Country.

In Europe , it does not matter if you were born in their Country, you do not get citizenship unless one of your Parents is the Citizen of that Country. Same is true everywhere else including Pakistan.

USA I the only Country in the World where children of Illegal Aliens acquire Citizenship just by being born in the US.

I thought Europe was closer to USA in terms of that, anyway the illegal alien acquiring citizenship was not by design but due to a technicality in the law. Most Americans dislike the so called anchor babies and want it changed but the politicians keep mum on the issue due to the hispanic vote. :pop:

Nah there was a member on this forum born in Pakistan to non Pakistani parents and he was eligible for citizenship that is why I know Pakistan allows it. Although Pakistan does not allow the same privilege to Afghani refugee kids for obvious reasons.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom