What's new

Team USA

@Skull and Bones Don't care about the ranking. I'm a MIT alumni myself. When it comes to MEMS no one can challenge MIT.
MIT uses nanotech to hit cancer with one-two punch - Computerworld

I'm not talking about number of published papers. I'm talking about the research quality.
Number of published papers is irrelevant.

Okay, okay, calm down buddy. No one is undermining the contribution of MIT. :fie:

And Photodynamic therapy link you provided, i'm working on the theoretical aspect of the extinction coefficient of different nanoparticles to different wavelength of laser. My thesis is on Superlens though.

And Photodynamic therapy link you provided, i'm working on the theoretical aspect of the extinction coefficient of different nanoparticles to different wavelength of laser.

Great man, I wish you luck.
But seriously Texas A&M has like 9,000 graduate students alone. So of course they will publish more papers. MIT at best rarely had more than 3,000 graduate students at a time.

I pass the torch to @Informant

Well @Informant you can reply but your flag situation is reversed...however to balance the good and the bad of the USA it may just be applicable..but only if you are a "disgruntled" American. So maybe I'll change the rules to either flag being USA if that disgruntled exception is the case.

However I would like to lean towards country flag being non-USA and location flag being USA. That way we can get a world sense of the American experience instead of a native biased view.

Well @Informant you can reply but your flag situation is reversed...however to balance the good and the bad of the USA it may just be applicable. So maybe I'll change the rules to either flag being USA.

However I would like to lean towards country flag being non-USA and location flag being USA. That way we can get a world sense of the American experience instead of a native biased view.

Homie im as much Amreekano as Pakistani. But Pakistan needs all the help it can get and the US not so much.

In the end, us Americans are cool and asshole as hell. You know in europr its so awkward if you talk on the busses or trains. People actually avoid small talk which is ever so common in the US. Also we like to talk alot during dinners, i mean ALOT. We are the LOUDEST people by far, more aggressive and more into making new friends. The world finds us rude :(

All Bush's fault.

Homie im as much Amreekano as Pakistani. But Pakistan needs all the help it can get and the US not so much.

In the end, us Americans are cool and asshole as hell. You know in europr its so awkward if you talk on the busses or trains. People actually avoid small talk which is ever so common in the US. Also we like to talk alot during dinners, i mean ALOT. We are the LOUDEST people by far, more aggressive and more into making new friends. The world finds us rude :(

All Bush's fault.

Haha ok pass the torch to someone!

Getting robbed by the IRS. Fakinn crooks.
A rite of passage. You are not truly American until you complain about the IRS. Of course if the IRS was working in Pakistan they would be a world power.

You are opening a Thread called "Team USA" to made propaganda for US imperialism and than you run away like a 5 year old?

No boy. No No NO!

3436205-7911963661-no-no.gif
I like it when loser nations of starving serfs come to this thread. Part of the fun of being American is basking in the jealousy of less fortunate loser nations who try their hardest to copy us and fail because they don't have the slightest clue....

Shanghai is even more insane, the first time I went there my jaw literally hit the floor. And that's from a Hong Konger like me. :D

That said, I prefer historical cities like Beijing. And I like the "small town" sort of environment like you get in sort of like the American Midwest area.

HK is great but there is just so much activity at all hours and everywhere. I would not mind living in a small town area for a few years.
I can handle small towns for awhile....but I far prefer large, coastal environs.

dont forget anorger great archievment making millions of russians and other people heroin addicted thanks america

BBC NEWS | Europe | Russia now 'top heroin consumer'

its supported by the US because afghanistan is bordering to all countries who have something against america like iran, china, soviet countries, pakistan and india.

List of countries by prevalence of opiates use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

when did Nato invade the country? Ah yeah in 2001 and since 2002 heroin production sky rocket

Afghanistan_opium_poppy_cultivation_1994-2007b.PNG

Genocide Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know. I'm sad that Russians are so weak minded that one American got them all hooked on heroin.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom