What's new

Team USA

I live in Idaho which is very beautiful, as you can see...

PalouseHillsWalp%2Btw2011%2B.png

It is because Israel. If US looked for its own interest you were much economical country.Not just you but Europe.

Your country is burning itself for its israeli rulers.

Israel did not just occupy Palestine but it has occupied Congress and Senate.
Almost of all of Senators in those places are Jews or Zionist.

And 1% rich in your contry do not do anything because they are controling by Jews.
Jews buy them...Own them.

All of your produced movies in hollywood conforms by Jews.

All of your singers must have assent of Jews and work for them otherwise Jews do not let a singer grow in your country.
Jews has occupied your big and populated country Sadly.
No one can talk about politics in your country if he/she is not in republican or democrats.

No one can become president if does not have Jews agreement.

Your Army, energy of your country, taxes of your people, future of your country and... are fighting for Jews.They are spending for Jews.

Indeed Jews have occupied your country and your people indeed are working for Jews.

One of my friends tells people o America are the most oppressed in the world.

The ****? :sarcastic:

I laughed a solid 2 minutes at this post. Jesus you drink the Mulla kool aid man. Good lord you need to leave Iran and experience the world. My God how can someone be so fucking retarded?

@Irajgholi @Peter C This guy saddens me about what he is led to believe regarding the US.

I live in Idaho which is very beautiful, as you can see...

PalouseHillsWalp%2Btw2011%2B.png

Man America is a beautiful vast land. I at times miss it alot. :(

Last edited:
The ****? :sarcastic:

I laughed a solid 2 minutes at this post. Jesus you drink the Mulla kool aid man. Good lord you need to leave Iran and experience the world. My God how can someone be so fucking retarded?

@Irajgholi @PeterC This guy saddens me about what he is led to believe regarding the US.

Do u know what does Washington mean?

Look at this

azadnegar_x.jpg

I'm alright; hows life treating you ? :)

And leave my Jewish Brethren out of this ! :mad:
Not bad buddy, studies are driving me crazy. What about you? I hope everything goes well with you.

Sorry bro, I will leave them alone :D

Not bad buddy, studies are driving me crazy. What about you? I hope everything goes well with you.

Sorry bro, I will leave them alone :D

What are you studying ? :)

I'm fine...just preparing for GRE and making up my mind for further education !

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom