What's new

Team USA

I live in Idaho which is very beautiful, as you can see...

PalouseHillsWalp%2Btw2011%2B.png
I am jealous of u bro, i have been to Idaho and it is amazing. Lucky bugger

Wait we found our next victim. Hmm...actually maybe not he's an infrequent poster. Well anyways.

@Butchcassidy read post Team USA | Page 22
I sir, am a vagabond moving form one time zone to another:
4 years in MN (America's Siberia)
3 years running in UT (Mormonia)... @sandy_3126 .. Hello neighbor..
Moving to Manhattan next month for 4 years :(:( (Have to dispose off my car and guns)
Expected Americans to be arrogant but on the contrary they turned out to be some of the most open, decent and pleasant people i have come across.
Been to 26 states, love UT, MT and ID...never been to the west coast.
@Informant..bhai wapas aa ja, kya kar raha hai subcontinent mein..

Last edited:
Moving to Manhattan next month for 4 years :(:( (Have to dispose off my car and guns)
Expected Americans to be arrogant but on the contrary they turned out to be some of the most open, decent and pleasant people i have come across.

Good job! Lucky guy traveling so much....sorry Informant already spoke...pick someone else :-)

I at times want to but all my friends here, my "fun friends" as well :D Plus office setup is here.
It's not easy now man. I have planned a visit for August. Cant wait!

Dude not really. I am surprised most Iranians tend to be like him, blind nationalism. Patriotism is fine. They are rude, downright offensive, borderline retards. They are a special breed, and i have had a lot Iranian friends. They are normal people just like anyone else. But these PDF Iranians take the cake. Too much mulla propaganda.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom