What's new

Team USA

Us ghettos

2141.jpg

Yeah, look at them V-8 powered land yachts! :D

:rofl: You might enjoy going to such threads...I keep away from them ...I just want to know why people awe at America when I dont see anything unique or anything that one has done to stand out...Everything was done because it was forced due to "human rights" or done for control of the area or done as world laws/ court demand something to be done for all the boo boos :p:

Because USA is not perfect, but it is indeed awesome.

I respect your inability in not being able to see it. Yet.

Nope. Paakustaani-Murikan. After all, I am an immigrant here too, doing my bit to help. :D
And exactly my point....Immigrants helped build the country why do people thats all I said why was there a denial mode and a scramble towards refuting this truth?

A ghetto is a ghetto. It doesn't matter how you look at it.

Team America is like sun sets. It's beautiful, but no more, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
:rofl: in some European cities some have become touristic places....and there is even a Jewish ghetto

Jewish ghettos in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:unsure: never been to one but heard about some...

And exactly my point....Immigrants helped build the country why do people thats all I said why was there a denial mode and a scramble towards refuting this truth?

How far back in human history do you want to go? We are all immigrants from somewhere to somewhere else. This mobility has been the richest source of progress for all of mankind, and will remain so.

A ghetto is a ghetto. It doesn't matter how you look at it.

Team America is like sun sets. It's beautiful, but no more, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Soon? Yeah! :D

Just like the dollar has been killed off in this forum umpteen times already, I am sure that USA will set off into the sunset two weeks from next Tuesday. :D

Or may not. ;)

How far back in human history do you want to go? We are all immigrants from somewhere to somewhere else. This mobility has been the richest source of progress for all of mankind, and will remain so.

Soon? Yeah! :D

Just like the dollar has been killed off in this forum umpteen times already, I am sure that USA will set off into the sunset two weeks from next Tuesday. :D

Or may not. ;)

Have you heard of putting a frog in a water and turning up the heat grad·u·al·ly?
You won't feel a thing.
It will be a painless death.

Not too far back...as recently as Immigrants went to America....it is interesting though how NY was called New Amsterdam and was lost in a bet (or so stories a history teacher told me) And also interesting that people live in segregation based on which European nation they originated from or at least many live in towns where the roads are named after the 1st settlers...so that stuff may be unique to USA.

Not too far back...as recently as Immigrants went to America....it is interesting though how NY was called New Amsterdam and was lost in a bet (or so stories a history teacher told me) And also interesting that people live in segregation based on which European nation they originated from or at least many live in towns where the roads are named after the 1st settlers...so that stuff may be unique to USA.

:lol: So you want to be selective in going only as far back as US immigration, but not before that? How predictable! :D

Of course, mentioning that Arab immigrants gave Spain a glorious 700 years of progress in the same way would take away your argument, I suppose, just an example?

Most rising powers in human history benefited from immigrants and USA has taken that new heights, that is all.

Have you heard of putting a frog in a water and turning up the heat grad·u·al·ly?
You won't feel a thing.
It will be a painless death.

Of course, I agree with you. Two weeks from next Tuesday I think the water will boil. :D

Okay, that was a fun multi-page diversion...so back to business.

1876 The Telephone - Alexander Graham Bell

image.jpg

image.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom