What's new

Team USA

Only for the rich

Well it's a little more complicated than that.
If you are poor you actually do better than being rich. I know someone whose son got a kidney operation (robot da Vinci surgery too) for FREE and they were on on government assistance. You can't beat that.

The people who get shafted are those whose income is just above being on government assistance and have to pay the same premiums as those who make substantially more.

Well it's a little more complicated than that.
If you are poor you actually do better than being rich. I know someone whose son got a kidney operation (robot da Vinci surgery too) for FREE and they were on on government assistance. You can't beat that.

The people who get shafted are those whose income is just above being on government assistance and have to pay the same premiums as those who make substantially more.
Same law in Europe and esp Scandinavia only Scandinavians have a better welfare system....soo...this isnt uniquely American..Just saying...I recently visited NYC...and my question then was what is uniquely American? I didnt get any answer nor uniqueness that I cant find in Europe :unsure: except for the skyscrapers!

Murika is Global. That is why there is nothing uniquely American because the rest of the world follows USA. :D
Or America didnt really change anything the immigrants brought from their nations.... :D

Or America didnt really change anything the immigrants brought from their nations.... :D

The real beauty of USA is in providing the systems and the environment where all ideas flourish and evolve, regardless of their source.

image.jpg

Intuitive Surgical - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Intuitive Surgical Inc. is an American corporation that manufactures robotic surgical systems, most notably the da Vinci Surgical System. The da Vinci Surgical System allows surgery to be performed remotely using robotic manipulators.

The real beauty of USA is in providing the systems and the environment where all ideas flourish and evolve, regardless of their source.
Same happening everywhere else!

However I did give it to America for being top in research and also IT..

View attachment 24638

Intuitive Surgical - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Intuitive Surgical Inc. is an American corporation that manufactures robotic surgical systems, most notably the da Vinci Surgical System. The da Vinci Surgical System allows surgery to be performed remotely using robotic manipulators.

Also American but prob before da vinci surgical systems (which is of course more advanced)...

ZEUS robotic surgical system

However, In Israel a company was established by Professor Moshe Schoham, from the faculty of Mechanical Engeenering at the Technion.

Again not uniquely in America...

Same happening everywhere else!
However I did give it to America for being top in research and also IT..

Of course it is happening elsewhere too, but USA remains on top for good reasons. For example, guess who works more compared to the famously industrious Japanese? Yup, the dumb lazy Murikans. :D

Of course it is happening elsewhere too, but USA remains on top for good reasons. For example, guess who works more compared to the famously industrious Japanese? Yup, the dumb lazy Murikans. :D
Americans are never known as lazy..no idea which propaganda you read...

But its not about how many hrs you work but how often you produce good stuff...I already gave due respect to development in research and stuff...

I am asking in other fields...Please read post 210 before you reply again..Thanks!

Americans are never known as lazy..no idea which propaganda you read...

But its not about how many hrs you work but how often you produce good stuff...I already gave due respect to development in research and stuff...

I am asking in other fields...Please read post 210 before you reply again..Thanks!

I did read Post #210.

For example, you think that the world's largest economy was created by "Every mafia gets that title from looting others" may apply to old colonial powers, but not to USA.

Most of the wealth USA has, was created by creating its own goods and services. It is not perfect, but it is at the top, or near the top, in just about every measure that is relevant, personal prejudices aside.

I did read Post #210.

For example, you think that the world's largest economy was created by "Every mafia gets that title from looting others" may apply to old colonial powers, but not to USA.

Most of the wealth USA has, was created by creating its own goods and services. It is not perfect, but it is at the top, or near the top, in just about every measure that is relevant, personal prejudices aside.
Ok that I can agree with! :tup:

But so did Japan and now China...so again no uniqueness! And both didnt copy America!

Ok that I can agree with! :tup:

But so did Japan and now China...so again no uniqueness! And both didnt copy America!

Please do consider that modern day Japan was created by USA post WW2, and China copied many principles of the free market economy of USA to create its own economic miracle.

Please do consider that modern day Japan was created by USA post WW2, and China copied many principles of the free market economy of USA to create its own economic miracle.
You mean after you threw 2 nuclear bombs...only nuclear power ever used in a war till date! :blink:

Asking for recognition of a share of Japan's success is just what a bully would do...beat the kid and then take credit for bringing the kid to the hospital in time to be saved?! :unsure:

You mean after you threw 2 nuclear bombs...only nuclear power ever used in a war till date! :blink:

Asking for recognition of a share of Japan's success is just what a bully would do...beat the kid and then take credit for bringing the kid to the hospital in time to be saved?! :unsure:

Well, after defeating Imperial Japan (BTW Japan did attack USA first), USA gave Japan a modern Constitution, and then promised it security so that it did not need to spend its own money on Defense. Then USA gave open access to its own markets to Japanese products. The hard-working Japanese people did the rest.

What more do you think was needed to create modern day Japan?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom