What's new

Team USA

Well, after defeating Imperial Japan (BTW Japan did attack USA first),
Yup but not nuke
USA gave Japan a modern Constitution, and then promised it security so that it did not need to spend its own money on Defense. Then USA gave open access to its own markets to Japanese products. The hard-working Japanese people did the rest.

What more do you think was needed to create modern day Japan?
Like I said after beating it up you take it to the hospital and demand a gold medal? :unsure:

Plus the security was for America's own agenda of keeping an eye in the region...

All USA did do which can be even considered is giving it open access to its markets but even that was for America's own self...nothing noble nor unique!!

Nope...every country wanting success will eventually walk that mile...its not a copy thing...

Yup but not nuke
Like I said after beating it up you take it to the hospital and demand a gold medal? :unsure:

Plus the security was for America's own agenda of keeping an eye in the region...

All USA did do which can be even considered is giving it open access to its markets but even that was for America's own self...nothing noble nor unique!!

If any nation is attacked by another unprovoked, why wouldn't it respond with all its capabilities?

And what USA did in creating modern day Japan was similar to the Marshall Plan for reconstructing Europe. As a victorious superpower, it treated its vanquished foes with great magnanimity and long term wisdom, which is quite the departure compared to history.

Yup but not nuke

Nope...every country wanting success will eventually walk that mile...its not a copy thing...
And how do you know which mile to walk`(as a country)?

@VCheng Don't care about anything else, BUT...ALMA COCINA..look it up and pay it a visit...that was the day an atheist found heaven.:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

If any nation is attacked by another unprovoked, why wouldn't it respond with all its capabilities?
Nuclear war is tyranny waiting to happen and America unleashed it! cant deny it no matter what...With all the help USA gave it...it didnt wash away the sin of the numerous whose generation suffer from the after effects both psychologically and medically...
And what USA did in creating modern day Japan was similar to the Marshall Plan for reconstructing Europe. As a victorious superpower,
A name it gave itself...and kept by theatening other countries...sound mafia enough?
it treated its vanquished foes with great magnanimity and long term wisdom, which is quite the departure compared to history.
Did it? It destroyed every land and people it touched like a plague! :blink: Africa, Gulf war (trying out new warfare), Russia (via Afghanistan and Pakistan- aided the rise of Taliban), Middle east - Ghaddafi / Mubarak / Asad wouldnt have made it as far as they did without American destruction backing...do I need to say more?

By walking behind those who have blazed the trail already! :D
@T-123456
Basically the so called country that blazed a trail only managed through immigrants hence they brought in information of how to do so from different walks of life...basically meaning the country they came from had some form of knowledge about such stuff and hence could build it up similar to what America did only difference is America is soo cut off from rest of the world that it managed to do it without others interfering again nothing to do with America just its location not its people....

Nuclear war is tyranny waiting to happen and America unleashed it! cant deny it no matter what...With all the help USA gave it...it didnt wash away the sin of the numerous whose generation suffer from the after effects both psychologically and medically...
A name it gave itself...and kept by theatening other countries...sound mafia enough?

Did it? It destroyed every land and people it touched like a plague! :blink: Africa, Gulf war (trying out new warfare), Russia (via Afghanistan and Pakistan- aided the rise of Taliban), Middle east - Ghaddafi / Mubarak / Asad wouldnt have made it as far as they did without American destruction backing...do I need to say more?

@T-123456
Basically the so called country that blazed a trail only managed through immigrants hence they brought in information of how to do so from different walks of life...basically meaning the country they came from had some form of knowledge about such stuff and hence could build it up similar to what America did only difference is America is soo cut off from rest of the world that it managed to do it without others interfering again nothing to do with America just its location not its people....

Pardon me Ma'm, your predetermined biases prevent you from seeing. :D

Pardon me Ma'm, your predetermined biases prevent you from seeing. :D
Well I am not biased just not satisfied with the answers I am given in bully style! It all sounds bully like...

America did this...forgetting it did that so it had to do this...

America did that...forgetting the charges that hang above it due to what it did and hence was forced to do that...

Do you get me? Most of the "good things America" did for other countries was either forced out of it or it had to do it as payment for the atrocity it caused! Nothing unique nothing noble nothing extra ordinary except research and excellence and that too due to it not being interrupted as its literally away from the rest of the world...and it imported alot of immigrants to help it...so please do give the fare share of acknowledgement

Well I am not biased just not satisfied with the answers I am given in bully style! It all sounds bully like...

America did this...forgetting it did that so it had to do this...

America did that...forgetting the charges that hang above it due to what it did and hence was forced to do that...

Do you get me? Most of the "good things America" did for other countries was either forced out of it or it had to do it as payment for the atrocity it caused! Nothing unique nothing noble nothing extra ordinary except research and excellence and that too due to it not being interrupted as its literally away from the rest of the world...and it imported alot of immigrants to help it...so please do give the fare share of acknowledgement

Oh yeah, I get it: Murica the Great Evil. :D

(I think you are in the wrong thread here. There are many more other threads here on PDF you will just love! :lol: )

Oh yeah, I get it: Murica the Great Evil. :D

(I think you are in the wrong thread here. There are many more other threads here on PDF you will just love! :lol: )
I never said that and I am not on the wrong thread...But I guess people say that when they have no answers...thanks anyway!

I never said that and I am not on the wrong thread...But I guess people say that when they have no answers...thanks anyway!

The answers you seek are being posted every day by members like Fukuoka and Huawei and many others. You will be very happy in their threads.

Thanks for dropping by here. Have a nice day! :D

Edit: Here is a fresh one you will like:

Washington Is Humanity’s Worst Enemy

Us ghettos

2141.jpg

The answers you seek are being posted every day by members like Fukuoka and Huawei and many others. You will be very happy in their threads.

Thanks for dropping by here. Have a nice day! :D

Edit: Here is a fresh one you will like:

Washington Is Humanity’s Worst Enemy
:rofl: You might enjoy going to such threads...I keep away from them ...I just want to know why people awe at America when I dont see anything unique or anything that one has done to stand out...Everything was done because it was forced due to "human rights" or done for control of the area or done as world laws/ court demand something to be done for all the boo boos :p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom