What's new

Tea and coffee are haram . lal masjid radical mullah abdulaziz

Ye Masaa'il-E-Tasawwuf, Ye Tera Bayaan, 'Ghalib',
Tujhe Hum Wali Samjhate, Jo Na Baadaa_Khwaar Hota

Man, this is a good one. :lol:

I don't know if you're using that for me or Imran Khan (of PDFistan). I don't drink so I'm thinking it's pointing towards him....but his philosophies aren't good either. If it's pointing towards me then yes....you're right (except the drinking part). I would also call myself "Jundullah". 😉

Also, the reason why it took me so long to reply was because I was banned for the past 2 weeks by those insufferable new mods (Krash, Kambo, Agnostic, Foxtrot Alpha) who like banning anyone with a "alternative" point of view.

If jihad is to be enquired about from a mujahid alim etc.
Surely regarding tea and coffee should be asked from an alim who is a chef?

I think his argument is nut and void b4 it started.

Tea has many anti oxidants which are good for you.

I don't know why we give these people any time

If jihad is to be enquired about from a mujahid alim etc.
Surely regarding tea and coffee should be asked from an alim who is a chef?

I think his argument is nut and void b4 it started.

Tea has many anti oxidants which are good for you.

I don't know why we give these people any time

OP is a known drunkard who hates anything Islam or Muslim related. Geee I wonder why he made this thread...:rolleyes:

OP is a known drunkard who hates anything Islam or Muslim related. Geee I wonder why he made this thread...:rolleyes:
I know op. But the lal musjid lot are vermin and this man is an idiot
Islam must be taken from these bastards

I know op. But the lal musjid lot are vermin and this man is an idiot
Islam must be taken from these bastards

These guys have their use, which is why they're still alive. Who's gonna liberate Kashmir? :D

He said himself expert of the field should be consulted, so is he a doctor or have any education about the human biology? Such useless and attention grabbing stunts by these ppl only malign Islam and make it a subject of humor in the world.

but deceiving, lying and cross dressing is halal. sending poor innocent female students as Jihadi brides to satisfy the Daesh fighters is Halal as well.
our state will remain a joke as long as our security agencies continue to look the other way from creatures like these.
Bhai, may I ask you one thing?
I heard someone saying that if people can't call names to Islam, they call names to Mullah.
Are you an ashiest?
I am not taunting at you, just I am curious.
Islam and Mullahs like these are two distant entities.
his words and his actions are like the fitna of the time of our first Khalifa Rashid Hazrat Abu Bakar RA who sent forces to cull such pests. exposing ridiculing a pest like Abdul Aziz is no criticism of Islam.

there is nothing wrong with the Islamic faith and its practices. otherwise world would've had over one billion times of trouble.
He is an idiot.

No different than Nida Kirmani of lums who thinks exports based economy is bad for the country
very dangerous idiot. if for a moment we do agree that he is an idiot.
on the contrary I see him as a very cunning and conniving person who loves his own life and will do anything to cause fitna and send his followers as cannon fodder while himself will make an escape in a burka

Last edited:
I think someone peed in his tea or coffee, because he is lacking a couple brain cells.

Back
Top Bottom