What's new

International Tea Day: Pakistan is the World's Largest Tea Importer

There has been extensive research on harmful effects of tea plantations.

I have never seen you voice opposition to say sunflower. You just hate tea and tea lovers.

It should be classified as drugs

Perhaps, but the only drug that heals, soothes, enables passionate intellectual conversation for hours and is used to greet guests with.

I have never seen you voice opposition to say sunflower. You just hate tea and tea lovers.
You can chew sunflower seeds but nobody is expecting intellectual conversations with you
Perhaps, but the only drug that heals, soothes, enables passionate intellectual conversation for hours and is used to greet guests with.

Gymming is not for the female because it spoils their physique and makes them sexually unappealing even if they have nice faces and nice personality. A female is supposed to be voluptuous.

That is a cultural preference. Biologically, evolution demands athletic fitness.

Look at it this way. If you had a favorite car, would you let it rust and decay? Or would you keep it polished and running smoothly?

Why would you treat your body any worse than you would treat your favorite car?

It is sad that an agricultural country like Pakistan needs to import tea and wheat. I mean I can understand importing high tech machinery, but food stuffs for God's sake?

The corrupt elite have utterly destroyed this country.

We are supposedly an agricultural economy.

Says El Sidd, grandest of grand trolls on PDF. :lol:
He may be a troll but he’s a friendly troll 😂
You cannot go long without your itch about women and men who abuse them like Gaddafi
lol I have to concur when I saw that post about women in a thread about teas - I thought to myself wtf? 😬

We are supposedly an agricultural economy.

Our agricultural sector gets huge tax subsidies to produce ... sugarcane. Because every politician and his dog has a sugar factory.

Instead of building steel mills and pharma industry, our elite build ... sugar mills. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad for the country.

Our agricultural sector gets huge tax subsidies to produce ... sugarcane. Because every politician and his dog has a sugar factory.

Instead of building steel mills and pharma industry, our elite build ... sugar mills. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad for the country.

Sugar mills. What a great food source to addict your people with. Every Tom, Dick and Harry elite fuedal has multiple sugar mills.

He may be a troll but he’s a friendly troll 😂

Mostly. :D

lol I have to concur when I saw that post about women in a thread about teas - I thought to myself wtf? 😬

I am entirely innocent, WotTen started it !

That is a cultural preference.

No, it is the preference of any male not given to being brainwashed by artificial social fashions.

Biologically, evolution demands athletic fitness.

Wrong. The female naturally has more fat content and plumper than the male. Most males. Physical dexterity has nothing to do with being thin and "fit". I would say a thin and "fit" female would more likely drop from exhaustion due to loss of blood, fat content and energy than a natural-looking aesthetically-pleasing female.

Look at it this way. If you had a favorite car, would you let it rust and decay? Or would you keep it polished and running smoothly?

Why would you treat your body any worse than you would treat your favorite car?

Wrong comparisons to use with me :D :

You cannot go long without your itch about women and men who abuse them like Gaddafi

What !

The female naturally has more fat content and plumper than the male. Most males. Physical dexterity has nothing to do with being thin and "fit". I would say a thin and "fit" female would more likely drop from exhaustion due to loss of blood, fat content and energy than a natural-looking aesthetically-pleasing female.

As I wrote elsewhere, there is no point guessing. We are animals designed by evolution. All we have to do is to look around in the natural world to see what evolution prefers.

Back
Top Bottom