What's new

Tea and coffee are haram . lal masjid radical mullah abdulaziz

The amount of tea and coffee Pakistanis drink...(twice or thrice everyday) is actually very harmful for the body and the mind...

So, in a way, it can be declared haram.....but what would alcoholics know about Islam? Right? :D
Ye Masaa'il-E-Tasawwuf, Ye Tera Bayaan, 'Ghalib',
Tujhe Hum Wali Samjhate, Jo Na Baadaa_Khwaar Hota

He's going to lose some supporters. Try going a couple of days without tea.

Wesay this is a perfect example of the joke Islam has become in Pakistan. It is biddat to declare that which is halal as haram. This man claims to be an alim, so we can assume he is not unaware of what he is saying. Where is the relevant Islamic body to hold him to account for his false fatwa? How are we an Islamic republic, when Islam is made a mockery of on a daily basis and nobody can hold those who do to account?!

Historically someone who did so would be bought before a Qazi and a panel of religious experts, asked to prove his case, upon being proven wrong, asked to repent and retract his statement and on failure to do so he would be punished. In our Islamic republic he can say and do as he likes apparently.
Haraam or forbidden can be permissible under conditions but making permissible or Halal as impermissible is taking authority that Allaah SWT didn't relegate.

“But say not – for any false thing that your tongues may put forth,- “This is lawful, and this is forbidden,” so as to ascribe false things to Allah. For those who ascribe false things to Allah, will never prosper” [16:116]

“O ye people! Eat of what is on earth, Lawful and good; and do not follow the footsteps of Satan, for he is to you an avowed enemy". [2:168]

Finally, when someone delves into it... they must remember;

"It is narrated from Adi bin Hatim (May Allah be pleased with him) :

I heard the Prophet (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) read this verse:

(اِتَّخَذُوۡۤا اَحۡبَارَهُمۡ وَرُهۡبَانَهُمۡ اَرۡبَابًا مِّنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰهِ وَالۡمَسِيۡحَ ابۡنَ مَرۡيَمَ ۚ وَمَاۤ اُمِرُوۡۤا اِلَّا لِيَـعۡبُدُوۡۤا اِلٰهًا وَّاحِدًا ۚ لَاۤ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا هُوَ ؕ سُبۡحٰنَهٗ عَمَّا يُشۡرِكُوۡنَ‏)
"They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him." [9:31]

So I said to him (May Allah be pleased with him)’ “Verily, we did not worship them,”
to which he replied,
“Did they not make Haram what Allah made Halal so you then made it Haram, and (did they not) make Halal what Allah made Haram and you therefore made it Halal?”
I said, “Yes.”
He said, “That is worshipping them.”

[Reported by Ahmad and At- Tirmidhi]

Yes, he is and most of his postings are about his alcohol addiction and how bad Islam is. The true spammer-in-chief.

Pakistan is cursed with mad libtards and mad mullahs alike. We need an act of uniformity like in England in the 1550ies to tackle this BS from all sides!

What did the English do in the 1550s ?

He is an idiot.

No different than Nida Kirmani of lums who thinks exports based economy is bad for the country

There is no shortage of idiots in our society as well who take religious advice from such molvi sahiban and advice regarding freedom of expression human rights and democracy from the likes of Nida Kirmani.

is this how you were converted to Islam?

probably pay Iran protection money

That's how heaven and hell concept was clarified to us and made us to open our eyes, ears and heart to Islam and education so we can choose the right path of our prophet.

Maulana: chai peenay sai rang kala ho jata hai... .....haram

what a racist molvi

Isnt racism haram in Islam?
being a total chootia like this self proclaimed molvi is also haram in Islam!

Bhai, may I ask you one thing?
I heard someone saying that if people can't call names to Islam, they call names to Mullah.
Are you an ashiest?
I am not taunting at you, just I am curious.

It depends on you.

If you think that Mullahs are Islam, then sure, you can consider some atheists.
He's going to lose some supporters. Try going a couple of days without tea.

Wesay this is a perfect example of the joke Islam has become in Pakistan. It is biddat to declare that which is halal as haram. This man claims to be an alim, so we can assume he is not unaware of what he is saying. Where is the relevant Islamic body to hold him to account for his false fatwa? How are we an Islamic republic, when Islam is made a mockery of on a daily basis and nobody can hold those who do to account?!

Historically someone who did so would be bought before a Qazi and a panel of religious experts, asked to prove his case, upon being proven wrong, asked to repent and retract his statement and on failure to do so he would be punished. In our Islamic republic he can say and do as he likes apparently.

Historically, an agitated or arrogant king would execute, there was no such thing as judge and jury on debatable topics, and that included religion.

Back
Top Bottom