What's new

Tea and coffee are haram . lal masjid radical mullah abdulaziz

It depends on you.

If you think that Mullahs are Islam, then sure, you can consider some atheists.
Mullah teaches Islam. Mullah is not Islam, but mullah tells what is Islam.
It's like professor and science... Professor is not science..

Mullah teaches Islam. Mullah is not Islam, but mullah tells what is Islam.
It's like professor and science... Professor is not science..

I wouldn't go as far as making an analogy of Mullahs to professors in science because what professors do for science, mullahs do the opposite for islam, but glad you understand the point.

I wouldn't go as far as making an analogy of Mullahs to professors in science because what professors do for science, mullahs do the opposite for islam, but glad you understand the point.
Generalization is a bad idea in this case. If you are an atheist then it's another issue. If you are not then behold, your namaz e janaza will also done by a mullah.... And if you don't want it, then write that now in your will.

Generalization is a bad idea in this case. If you are an atheist then it's another issue. If you are not then behold, your namaz e janaza will also done by a mullah.... And if you don't want it, then write that now in your will.
look imran hossein i am telling you there's no provision for clergy in Islam.

Namaz e Jenaza can be done by any capable Muslim.

And again a Mullah taught capable Muslim.

I like that guy. Thanks.

You don't need a thappa or a degree from a mullah to do namaz e janazah. It doesn't take a special set of skills to recite Arabic words.

You don't need a thappa or a degree from a mullah to do namaz e janazah. It doesn't take a special set of skills to recite Arabic words.

Your right, but be completely honest - do you know the words to recite? I don't. We have created this monster because we have outsourced our religious duties to the Mullah.

He should have been sent to hell in the Lal Masjid operation when he tried to escape wearing a woman's burqa.

پینا حرام ہے نہ پلانا حرام ہے
پینے کے بعد ہوش میں آنا حرام ہے
لکھا ہوا ہے پیر مغاں کی دوکان پر
کم ظرف کو شراب چائے پلانا حرام ہے.

ساقی بہت بضد تھا کہ ایسا حساب لکھ،
پانی بھی جو پلاؤں اسےبھی شراب لکھ

ممکن نہیں ھے پھر بھی زمانے کی ریت ھے،
کم ظرف دوستوں کو بھی عالی جناب لکھ

کل جو ملا مجھے تو نظر تک چرا گیا،
اس بے وفا نظر کو نظر کا حجاب لکھ

ہر جا پہ مومنوں کا یہ کیسا ھجوم ھے،
ناصر منافقوں کی نئی اک کتاب لکھ.
Inko Bolo halway pe b koi fatwa ho jay.
I think Halwa is more harmful then tea ............. tea is cure of migraine ...it is man morning diesel , adrenaline ignitor

Other Wahhabi Fatwas:

Samosa Haram:

Tomato are Christian:

Micky Mouse must die:

1610100248472.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom