What's new

Tata truck plant near Dhaka

Park Rajhadhani is in Ulloor.

Indrapuri is in VZKD, TVM.

Tried hundred times. ask the waiters next time.:D

Now more into Schezwan Beef.

bsf3.jpg
Dude I'm telling you, it's easy to get mallu food in mallu land, but outside of mallu land, u've gotta check out matunga. U'll be surprised how authentic it is. Plus the cost will be approximately equal to what you'll pay in kerela...beat that..

The Capital witnessed two incidents in which a WagonR and a Maruti 800 caught fire, becoming death traps for their owners.

In the first case — reported from Outer Delhi’s Prashant Vihar area — the fire began with a short-circuit. The second, in West Delhi’s Kanhaiya Nagar, took place because the petrol tank caught fire.

In both cases, the men trapped inside were charred beyond recognition. And it took the police, fire and forensic officials long to retrieve the bodies.

In the Rohini case, 36-year-old Roopender Singh Bhatia had parked the car in front of the Regional Transport Office in Sector 15.

His air conditioner was switched on and he was reclining on the driver’s seat. Police and forensic officials said around 11.30 am, a short-circuit must have occurred in the vehicle’s air conditioner. The blaze spread “within a fraction of a second”.

Bhatia got trapped inside, probably due to the car’s central locking system, said Deputy Commissioner of Police (Outer), Chhaya Sharma. “A constable, Dharmender, who was out on his beat, told us the man was struggling to get out. By the time he reached, the man was dead.”

By the time fire officials doused the flames, Bhatia was charred beyond recognition. The car’s CNG cylinder and engine were found intact, only the interiors had burnt.

Police recovered a driving licence, which belonged to Bhatia’s wife, Simrat Kaur. Since the body was unrecognisable, they thought it was Kaur herself. They realised their mistake when they called up the house.

Two cars catch fire, drivers locked in, die

Dude I'm telling you, it's easy to get mallu food in mallu land, but outside of mallu land, u've gotta check out matunga. U'll be surprised how authentic it is. Plus the cost will be approximately equal to what you'll pay in kerela...beat that..

Guys we are going off topic .. we better start a thread on foods in India.. where is that XiniX guy???

Ask him to start something called "Feel the food" or something.

Guys we are going off topic .. we better start a thread on foods in India.. where is that XiniX guy???

Ask him to start something called "Feel the food" or something.

Like before they were talking about the topic :azn:

@Arjun MBT :Come back ,have a Kappa Biryani mixed with Beef :tongue:

Beef and sambhar >> is that a combination??

Nop, But Puttu and samabar is One deadly combination and Beef Mixed with parota.... and kakka and Parota ..... Please dont remind Me, all I get here, is tuna tuna tuna, Tuna sambar is available here...

Nop, But Puttu and samabar is One deadly combination and Beef Mixed with parota.... and kakka and Parota ..... Please dont remind Me, all I get here, is tuna tuna tuna, Tuna sambar is available here...

Dont worry dude.. just satisfy ur appetitie looking at this photo.

1266486027karimeen.jpg

Since you tried so hard to find the above photo, I thought that i must do my bit.

old-mercedes-bus.jpg

old3.jpg

oldtru-01.jpg:

2008-01-31_-_a650_0946.jpg

oldtru-01.jpg

I kept looking at that three pointed star thingy & I'm sure that it is not the Tata logo. Any ideas? I guess you are going to now say that any vehicle sporting that logo is not good enough for Bangladesh.

TATA building the plant for export to Europe and other duty free countries from BD.

Still the jobs goes to people of BD and govt of BD earns from the export!!! Get the logic clear. If any one makes a manufacturing plant in BD and export from there its good for them.

I have no freaking idea where this is going to end up....

People dont like to wait and see and then argue about what happened and what should have happened....

Carry on, i am having fun....:coffee:

Cheers!!!

Dude don't expect anything better when India-BD is linked in a news. Some so called 'BD nationals' can't stop bashing India whether India is doing something good or bad. I have seen many Pakistanis and other nationals with logical arguments. With them a matter can be discussed and could learned many thing but with these 'BD guys'? No way!!!! First they will post BS news and than words like 'dirty Indians', 'we love your cows' etc etc. Because they didn't learned to talk.

This thread's first reply from an Indian, "Very Nice Indeed".
Second reply from a BD guy, "Cool.. but lets see what happens.. Indians talk more work less.."

So everything is over!!! After that only India bashing..... and 'anti-Tata news' from idune! :lol:

:chilli:

Thats what i am talking about. Thats what BD market demands.. ;)

This is what u are actually getting..which are to be rolled out from the plant that is to be manufactured in Bangladesh as a joint venture between Tata and Nitol Motors...

39495d1218997388-1-ton-tata-ace-delhi-090.jpg

tata_ace.jpg

The pictures given by Benny are some of the Tata products that we use in India.
U can obviously get what the BD market demands,but they have a price tag attached to them which is higher than that of Tata ACE...

Back
Top Bottom