What's new

Tata truck plant near Dhaka

A few photos of poor quality Tata trucks.

Tata-Prima-pic.jpg

IMG_6109.jpg

IMG_6113.jpg

prima-ad2.jpg

Very poor quality i must say. I am sure you could build a better one in your garage, can't you?

Good for Bharat and Bharati which is why we are to manufacturer our own. Our economic growth isn't captive market for Bharat even though you would like to be.

All the decibels about Indian products are poor, Indians are beggars, ...
Reality is we are the power next door. Live with it.

Hate us or Love us, you can't ignore us.

:cheers:

Good for Bharat and Bharati which is why we are to manufacturer our own. Our economic growth isn't captive market for Bharat even though you would like to be.

We dont want the market of BD to be captive of India.Thats bad for business in the long term.So far as the scope of this thread is concerned,we expect the people of BD to be good customers,which they will be,irrespective of what you think or desire.

If you buy Tata Nano junk

2010_Tata_Nano_Award.jpg

You will end up killing yourself

We better sell TATA to a Bangladeshi firm?Maybe they are more technologically developed than us?

NANO was made by a human and humans make mistake don't they?

Over 3,500 farmers committed suicide in Orissa in 11 years
PTISaturday, November 21, 2009 20:50 IST Email

Bhubaneswar: As many as 3,509 farmers have committed suicide in Orissa in the past 11 years, the state government said today.

Replying to an adjournment motion on unabated suicide of farmers in the state, agriculture minister Damodar Rout said in the assembly that social factors were mostly the reasons for such extreme steps. All farmers did not commit suicide due to crop loss, he said.

The highest number of 418 farmers committed suicide in 1998, Rout said, adding that suicide among farmers was less than that of other sections of the society.

"A total of 48,631 people committed suicide in the state from 1997 to 2008. The number of farmer suicide was 3,509 during the period," Rout said.

Stating that 73% of the state's population earn their livelihood from cultivation, he said that most of the farmers committed suicide due to reasons like family disputes.

"This is a grave situation. Therefore, all members including those in the opposition should suggest measures to the government for the socio-economic development of the community (farmers)," Rout said.

"All the deaths are not due to crop loss but because of some other social reasons," he added. (IANS)

Over 3,500 farmers committed suicide in Orissa in 11 years - dnaindia.com
Sir,
We Indians accept we are far far behind Bangladesh.
There tens of thousands of Bangladeshi companies in India.
We are poor, underdeveloped.Bangladesh is our idol.
India doesn't grow at 9.5% and 7.5% even in Global economic crisis.
Bangladesh grows at 10%.
HAPPY?
:smitten:

I wonder why there is so much illogical hatred from you. You do realise that India can keep you guys in poverty indefinitely, it would be better to calm down on all the rhetoric and start buying good will from them, otherwise you are doing your country a lot of harm.

Well its known to all that Idune is a ***** poster like MBIMunshi guy who do not want closer relationship between india and bangladesh, yes they are paid!

I wonder why people are comparing Bangladesh to India.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON.
India is 20 times the size of BD.There is a hell lot of difference between BD and India.
BD has a long way to go to match India.
Zip it off.

I wonder why people are comparing Bangladesh to India.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON.

India is 20 times the size of BD.There is a hell lot of difference between BD and India.
BD has a long way to go to match India.
Zip it off.

Some Bangladeshi members do not understand this.

Its very sad to have such "below level" comments from some of bd members(not sure wether they are real or fake) to enhance the flame of hate towards India..

But Its damn sure...Majority of Bangladeshis including their Govt. have no issues with Indian govt. as well as Indian cos.

Some Bangladeshi members do not understand this.

Bangladeshis dont bring comparison as we have our own shitt to take care but your bragging compell us show India's own standing on different issues. Nobody going to go anywhere comparing a third world country to another meagerly third world country. At least not good for BD.

Dhaka - Kolkata Moitree Express (Indian Railway)

Dhaka - Kolkata Moitree Express (Bangladesh Railway)

Last edited by a moderator:
.....Bangladeshis dont bring comparison

.....care but your bragging compell us
Thats a complete Lie. And you know it. BD members have consistently and unprovoked, spoken ill about my country. Indians Bragging , maybe yes, but the process of consistently demonizing state of India and calling its citizens by racial slurs -- is done by the BD members on this forum. And you are aware about it.

Should i then measure all BD members by the "idune" and "al-zakir" yardstick?

Nobody going to go anywhere comparing a third world country to another meagerly third world country.

Not sure what you hinted here .... but yes, we have our own journey to do here.

People who dont want to buy Indian products dont buy it, no one is forcing anyone.

Back
Top Bottom