What's new

Tata truck plant near Dhaka

If you buy this junk

2010_Tata_Nano_Award.jpg

You will end up killing yourself

You got your reply and you are speechless - think long and heard if you want to unearth more of india

Well this plant gonna start in BD for sure .... :yahoo:
And no one can stop that...... :tup:

Start post more it doesn't help :lol::lol:

If you buy this junk

I wonder why there is so much illogical hatred from you. You do realise that India can keep you guys in poverty indefinitely, it would be better to calm down on all the rhetoric and start buying good will from them, otherwise you are doing your country a lot of harm.

I wonder why there is so much illogical hatred from you. You do realise that India can keep you guys in poverty indefinitely, it would be better to calm down on all the rhetoric and start buying good will from them, otherwise you are doing your country a lot of harm.

He is crazy about India... he posted the same thing three times in this thread itself....

First time

Second time

Third time

He has came to this forum just to post anti-India news and in this thread anti-Tata (because its an Indian company). After posting few he doesn't find new 'articles' against Tata so posting the same BS again and again. He got India-phobia. :rolleyes:

iajdani, see the condition of your 'special team':lol: ranting same BS again and again.... :P

If you buy this junk

2010_Tata_Nano_Award.jpg

You will end up killing yourself

Dont worry. since TATA will be supplying buses and trucks soon. You can expect an easy way for controlling high population growth and population density. My only concern is will that "Indian dalal" . indian stooge, indian dhoti supporting AL will allow it. :sick:

This is what u are actually getting..which are to be rolled out from the plant that is to be manufactured in Bangladesh as a joint venture between Tata and Nitol Motors...

39495d1218997388-1-ton-tata-ace-delhi-090.jpg

tata_ace.jpg

The pictures given by Benny are some of the Tata products that we use in India.
U can obviously get what the BD market demands,but they have a price tag attached to them which is higher than that of Tata ACE...

So they going to build thise shhitt in Bangladesh with Nitol.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good luck buddy... Hope they wont end up reimporting those back to India... :D

We call them Tom Tom. Some put a cover in the back and pulling low income passenger in BD.. But sell would be around 1000 a year for sure... :azn:

How can India can keep us in poverty indefinitely?

He thinks, India could infect us with their poverty for ever. ;)

You are already the poorest country in this region so that will not work. Every country including Bhutan, India, Srilanka, Pakistan's per capita income is more than double of you.
:lol:

Two weapons currently there in our hands,

1) Stopping the water of Ganges, Teesta, Brahmaputra, Barak, Feni etc and many more rivers.

2) Using the 'stooge govt' in BD.
:rofl:

So they going to build thise shhitt in Bangladesh with Nitol.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is a win-win situation for all parties involved.
Tata's-They get to expand their manufacturing base and open up new markets and profit making ventures.

Bangladesh: Jobs both directly and indirectly form the plant.
Foreign exchange if they are exported to other countries(India also)

India: helps in foreign relations building up of positive image of India in Bangladesh.
The only losers are the anti-India block and the anti_India trollers and I think you know whom I am referring to .

GoodBye:wave::wave:

We call them Tom Tom. Some put a cover in the back and pulling low income passenger in BD.. But sell would be around 1000 a year for sure... :azn:

Our Gingira boys can put togather better things than that TATA tom tom.

Our Gingira boys can put togather better things than that TATA tom tom.

Thats why they are remaining Gingira boys (WTF is that .. whatver anyway).. maybe they can do car wash or fix the puncture of tyres.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom