What's new

Tata Motors to set up second light vehicles unit in Bangladesh

This is the only thing India has done good regarding business dealing in recent times. I hope the quality of the vehicles will be good not just like the black taxi cab which TATA dumped in Bangladesh and ripped of crors of taka.

True. I am not sure about TATA'S quality as they are way behind from international standards as we all know. The investment venture is good to create jobs for Bangladesh however I wouldn't be very optimistic if a vehicle buyer's money is wasted for some low quality product!!!

Ooh no!!! We do not want those junks on our road.

We really dont want the Sedan cars from Tata. However, Tata trucks are good enough to replace the 1950's Bedfords and Hindustan trucks from road. The new pickup from Tata is also looks cool. Besides, the mini pickup truck (800CC) is now a days like the national pickup truck in Bangladeesh. I have counted recently that from every 20 pickup trucks you see on road 12 are mini Tata pickup.

We really dont want the Sedan cars from Tata. However, Tata trucks are good enough to replace the 1950's Bedfords and Hindustan trucks from road. The new pickup from Tata is also looks cool. Besides, the mini pickup truck (800CC) is now a days like the national pickup truck in Bangladeesh. I have counted recently that from every 20 pickup trucks you see on road 12 are mini Tata pickup.

Well, indians are not trying to compete in the passenger vehicle market where their cars are
nothing compared to reconditioned toyota vehicles. But they are
definitely trying to take over the commercial vehicle market taking opportunity provided by Awami Indian
dalals. Better for us would be to invite Chinese and korean commercial vehicle manufacturers
to set up assembly plants or joint ventures for export and domestic purpose to counter these
indian trucks. But dalal gov won't do that under their master's order.

What the Frak is with all this hatred ....Tata is doing Business in Bangla coz ITS profitaBLE AS PPL ARE BUYING... ... hence no need for ego tussles ...as its a symbiotic relation

WE get money and the market , they get comparatively Cheap Good and improved economy....

So why are we fighting................Luffy dude i know he is troll but the rest ??

Two years on there is no sign or talk about Tata plant. That goes to show indian lie and deception ebbeded in business practice as well.

Two years on there is no sign or talk about Tata plant. That goes to show indian lie and deception ebbeded in business practice as well.

Lie and deception ??? Are you made of clay ?? did tata take you money ? steal your land ? they were going to start a a plant using their money/investment. if they didnt , then it didnt work out ..........What the heck is the crap you are spouting for !!!

10 ppl like you in the Bangla finance ministry will ensure the collapse of the econonmy due to the poor understanding of how businesses works !! Stay in US dont go back to bangla and destroy her !!

True. I am not sure about TATA'S quality as they are way behind from international standards as we all know. The investment venture is good to create jobs for Bangladesh however I wouldn't be very optimistic if a vehicle buyer's money is wasted for some low quality product!!!

Meanwhile

:rofl::rofl:

Why do we even bother with Bangladesh? why concentrate on a low value market when there are some great potential elsewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do we even bother with Bangladesh? why concentrate on a low value market when there are some great potential elsewhere?

Because your tech is not good enough for developed markets. Tata for example bought jaguer to gain expertise and entry into the European market. It's a good move. The developed markets are also protected..... India is not yet capable to penetrating these markets. You will need very very deep pockets and willing to take a loss for a decade before even breaking even. See the Japanese experience. The Koreans needed state intervention and the Malaysians failed altogether. The developed markets ain't going to open their doors. Unless you have an innovative product or ability to absorb several billion initial losses you guys better stick to your country and the surrounding.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom