What's new

Tata Motors drives into Indonesia

Indonesian people will mostly enjoy Safari, which is my favourite..

But nano will most probably be the taxi car of indonesia like in sri lanka..

Can't believe Indonesia would accept TATA motors. They should go with Chinese cars. They are much better.

Ohh yeah, my favourite chinese car is rolls royce "Made in China"...:lol: :rofl:
article-1172635-049ACCBF000005DC-676_468x314.jpg

They can't even find a good name for this creative marvelous and fantastic "Geely-GE" car..
Buy one for yourself..

Not satisfied with that ??
See one more creativity..
article-1172635-0497EBB6000005DC-595_224x423.jpg
article-1172635-0499205E000005DC-371_224x423.jpg

Left one is your favourite one i.e chinese "Geely GE" logo and the right one favourite of the whole world i.e Rolls royce logo

still better than goophone:cheesy:
Hey you moron, you forgot the full name :angry: give respect to each and every creativity..
It's Goophone i5 :rofl: Oh my god I can't take it anymore jokes for today :lol:

Can't believe Indonesia would accept TATA motors. They should go with Chinese cars. They are much better.

the Mahindra XUV500 has just been introduced here in Australia..... and all car experts here say that this car is better in quality than any chinese vehicle! :cheesy:

Mahindra scorpios are big hit in South America, it has even won world's second toughest rally in Brazil..

Guys ...but you gotto give it to the chinese......they have better finish than the indian models ................

SL police is rich..Kerala Police doesn't have any Scorpios, even if there is any its used as the official vehicle of top officers and not for regular patrolling.

What a shame. I hope our Indonesian brothers come to their senses, expel these Indian trinkets, assert their regional presence, boost their domestic automobile industry (like Electric cars, SUVs, electric bus, and other automotive projects that have already been undertaken by various Indonesian institutes) and become one of the top powers in the world which could act as a bastion of peace and justice around the region and beyond.

what a joker!!!
he found a pic of a an Indian horse tanga in the net and said this

Look at the mode of non-motorized transport used by the travellers on the right side of the road.

Doesn't even know that for BD vehicle penetration is just 3 in 1000 but in IIndia it is 18 in 1000:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom