What's new

Tata Motors drives into Indonesia

First model is an econo car called the "Titty Vista" (literal translation) This is a car I can get behind...
:P
hahh, I'd take it most guys wont mind having a TT vista :P
btw you need to be at the front to enjoy the view, just sayin'

hahh, I'd take it most guys wont mind having a TT vista :P
btw you need to be at the front to enjoy the view, just sayin'

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

i regret for what i did
i spent my time and give a details info with documents from a high class website
and you didn't understand any of my words

If the article is from forbes.com doesn't mean it got be 100% correct

The writer is has clearly neglected various aspects of calculating GDP
there r basically 2 approaches for GDP calculation-
1. Expenditure approach
2. Income approach

He has just concentrated on only some parts of Income Approach that to which r used to calculate National Income n GDP is a much wider term

National Income (NI) = W + R + i + PR
Here,
W= wages
R= rental income
I= interest income
PR= Profit

Whereas GDP = NI + Indirect Business Taxes + Depreciation

This clearly shows that didn't even completed National Income defination when he first suggested that for company GDP(value added in his terms) is Profit.

What about other things like Indirect Taxes n Depriciation arn't they applicable to companies????

this clearly shows how flawed his assumptions r n i haven't even mentioned about the details of Expenditure method which will literally blow his net profit approach apart....:cheesy:

As far as his Market trading being similar to turnover assumption is concerned i have clearly shown its nulity through my example in my previous post

Although i agree that the turnover of company n the GDP of a country r not exactly the same thing but they r definitely comparable to quite extent n r not polls apart as suggested by the writer

Anyways i won't go into further details as i know no matter how logically i'll try to debate u'll never accept my point just for the sake of ur ego....:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom